shape
carat
color
clarity

addition appraisal needed???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robd1438

Rough_Rock
hi everyone, i am about to potentially purchase a diamond from Whiteflash, and have it set locally. My question is, seeing that they send you a signed appraisal and certificate verification, is it still necessary to get it appraised again when i get it? Thanks alot!

karenb

Rough_Rock
Hi robd,

You may want to do a search on appraisals. Here is one post which you may find useful
1.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/why-have-a-certed-diamond-appraised.10662/

If anything, an independant appraisal (appraiser of your choice)will give you a piece of mind and verify that you are receiving the diamond that you paid for. And to make sure there has been no damage to the stone after being set. However, from what I hear, Whiteflash has a great reputation. I will be looking at there stones very soon for my e-ring
appl.gif

Karen

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock

robd1438

Rough_Rock
PQ, thanks for the thread link. You've been very helpful with all your quick responses. I'll definately post pictures when i get it, i picked out the setting today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results