shape
carat
color
clarity

add me to the pregnant pricescopers list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh.. CONGRATULATIONS!! I''m so happy for you!!!
but.. I must say.. I''m also a bit jealous.. DH will NOT budge on waiting til our first anniversary before TTC.. that is 10 MORE MONTHS!!! I walk into our guest room and i SEE it as a baby''s room...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh PNP, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Little fingers Little toes, Little bitty button nose!

Babies are so much fun! I don''t have any, but I have nephews and they are a BIG joy and they say the funniest things and make laugh and squeeze them tight!

I wish you the best during your rough morning sickness time! It will go by fast and then you will have a sweet little snuggly baby! Hurray!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats PNP!!!
36.gif
I hope I''ll be there again in about 3 months...
2.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

There is light at the end of the tunnel re: praying to the porcelain god! I had really bad morning sickness ALL DAY for 19wks and thought it was never gonna end, but I feel great now (10+wks to go!).

I didn''t have caffeine at all for 20wks, and then my doctor gave the ok, so I slowly introduced diet coke and black tea back to my diet. Just try not to have more than 1 coke a day! I have 1 once a wk, but I drink tea every day.

Hope the nausea goes away soon! Wait till you feel your little one in your belly - it''s the most awesome feeling in the world
1.gif
(well, until they get stronger and starts kicking your internal organs! *ouch*).

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
PunchNPie, Congratulations! That is such happy news!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Aww, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results