shape
carat
color
clarity

add me to the pregnant pricescopers list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I are having a baby!

I haven''t really been on PS lately because I''ve spent most of my time praying to the porcelain god for the past several weeks! Its AWFUL! I hope I get through this. Its SO hard to be sick 24-7 and try to have a normal life!

We were planning on trying to start a family later on this year but had a pleasant surprise and I am now about 8 weeks along. My first dr appt is in 2 weeks and I am nervous, excited, fatigued, emotional, bloated, happy and scared all wrapped into one! The hardest has been having to give up Diet Coke and sushi, my two favorite things in the whole world, but I know it will be worth it soon :) And I am sure I will have to give up my bling soon when those rings get too snug...DONT want to have to get them cut off my swollen fingers again!!! LOL

Just wanted to share with my Pricescope family, I hope I feel better soon so I can catch up on all the PS gossip and goodies!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow Punchie, congrats!!! don't neglect little molly when the new baby is born, remember she is your first child!! hehee.

it's so funny, you know how they make you give up caffeine and all that stuff now...my mom drank a whole liter of coke PER DAY with me and look...i turned out TOTALLY fine.
31.gif
11.gif
i don't know if i buy some of the stuff they tell you to give up nowadays....hmmm.

all of these newly married PS'ers getting preggo!! i feel all behind. well, not really! hehee.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I hope you are feeling better very soon. Although it is no fun to be sick, it is a positive sign to be so.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Such good news!!! When you get thru bowing down to the porcelain god, you''ll eventually bend over to pick up the most wonderful little person; and everything else will pale by comparison. But so sorry about the swollen fingers and the whole cutting off removal of rings (again!)....

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww Punchie, that is great news, how exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon. Just for your FYI I started a thread in Family Home and health for all the pregnant PS''ers. We seem to be having a PS baby boom. Check it out if you like. I''m so happy for you!!!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Punch n Pie! What exciting news- so happy for you! Hope you start to feel better soon!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats Punchnpie. I was so bad and still drank regular coke when I was pregnant. It was the only thing that tasted good
18.gif
. it is good to curb it if you can though or at least get the caffeine free kind...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! And don''t worry, there will still be plenty of Diet Coke and sushi available in 7 months when you''re ready for it again!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
such exciting news!! congratulations to you and your husband
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS!!!!! PnP, I''m soooo happy for you! Now, if only we could convince J.Crew to come out with a maternity line, you''d be all set, since they have "Crew Cuts" for kids now, LOL!!!

I hope you start feeling better soon, and--YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful! Congratulations to you and your husband!!! Even better than diamonds!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful News!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AUS464.JPG

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Congratulations...and I hope you start feeling better soon! My Dr. told me that I was allowed to have one diet coke per day, so maybe you can too! I did have gestational diabetes, so maybe that''s why I was allowed the "diet" coke, but the point is that usually you can one caffeinated beverage per day when you''re preggers!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2006 9:54:48 PM
Author:PunchNPie75

I haven''t really been on PS lately because I''ve spent most of my time praying to the porcelain god for the past several weeks! Its AWFUL! I hope I get through this. Its SO hard to be sick 24-7 and try to have a normal life!

We were planning on trying to start a family later on this year but had a pleasant surprise and I am now about 8 weeks along. My first dr appt is in 2 weeks and I am nervous, excited, fatigued, emotional, bloated, happy and scared all wrapped into one! The hardest has been having to give up Diet Coke and sushi, my two favorite things in the whole world, but I know it will be worth it soon :) And I am sure I will have to give up my bling soon when those rings get too snug...DONT want to have to get them cut off my swollen fingers again!!! LOL

Just wanted to share with my Pricescope family, I hope I feel better soon so I can catch up on all the PS gossip and goodies!
35.gif
congrats PNP !!!
36.gif
i hope you''re the one that is having the baby,not your husband.
20.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Yeah, I had coffee too (one good mug a day) & my 19 mo old munchkin is just fine. Just follow your gut & call your OB if you have questions & don''t let people tell you anything about what you can & can''t do. Folks have some weird notions. Someone told me not to lift my arms above my head or the baby''s cord would get tangled. Ummm... no.. and that''s not even the weirdest!

Oh what a fun ride...the best part is when they start kicking..that is soooo surreal & wonderful.

Jeannine

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Punch!! That is such great news! Thanks to the PS baby boom, my fiance is getting slightly frustrated with me- I''ve moved past wedding plans and I''m now trying to figure out where the crib is going to go! Wait- he wanted me to add- IN 3 YEARS. Congrats, feel better soon!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, PNP!! Sorry to hear about the "morning" sickness. My heart really goes out to you -- I had it too and it was just AWFUL. I''m 24 weeks now and it''s been gone now for quite a long while. Hang in there!! It really does get better and you will feel normal again!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey PNP! That is so great. I hope you start to feel better soon, though as someone mentioned, being nauseous is good, so try to get through it. This is a very exciting and overwhelming time, so try to have some time for you in all of this!

genette

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! I hope you don''t have to pray to the porcelain god for too long and can focus on the nice parts of being pregnant. Feel better soon ok

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations!! How exciting

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I hope that the morning sickness goes away soon.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Oh My - CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope you are feeling better shortly. My friends had found that following their cravings worked best. I kid you not - I had a friend exist off of french fries. She never really liked them before pregnancy & doesn''t really eat them now. Strange yet wonderful things must happen in your body.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 12:14:24 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 7/25/2006 9:54:48 PM
Author:PunchNPie75

35.gif
congrats PNP !!!
36.gif
i hope you''re the one that is having the baby,not your husband.
20.gif
Bloody hell DF.......there would be no one left on planet earth, if men had to go through pregnancy and childbirth!

Blod

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I would not be able to give up diet coke and would give birth to a giant blue nutrasweet packet!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 10:39:45 AM
Author: moremoremore
Congrats! I would not be able to give up diet coke and would give birth to a giant blue nutrasweet packet!

I''ve never heard of having to give up diet coke?? As long as you''re not drinking it by the gallon, I don''t think there''s a problem. A lot of the foods we eat have artificial sweetners.

Blod
33.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
Once you get into your second trimester you''ll feel a lot better. You dont need to give up sushi. As long as it is cooked & the restaraunt is clean your fine. One soda per day wont kill you & there is always caffeine free soda. I chose to give it up completely just because soda isnt good for you pregnant or not. I did have coffee a few times while pregnant.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I hope you feel better soon!!!!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
a HUGE congratulations!! that is great news!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
i hope that you feel better soon!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Hi again!

Congrats! I''m sure you''ll start to feel better soon! Here''s to a happy & healthy nine months!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats PnP! I hope the sicky phase goes by quickly!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results