shape
carat
color
clarity

Add an Old 'Scopers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
.... or something else with a more appropriate title for those of us "of a certain age" who may have unique issues they''d like to put before like-minded individuals.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful suggestion!! I would love that!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too, but what would be the certain age?
3.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I think maybe I should have described it as experience rather than age. It's nice to bounce things off people who have been married a while or who have already raised kids.... Maybe the "Hindsight Forum" would be a better title?
41.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eternally 29 club? hehehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love this idea!!!
36.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 12:15:24 PM
Author:Upgradable
.... or something else with a more appropriate title for those of us 'of a certain age' who may have unique issues they'd like to put before like-minded individuals.
+1

The Cynical Cronies Corner?

Or perhaps (to steal a t.v. title)

Grumpy Old Women/Men?

9.gif

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I like this idea too.. How about the "Sophisticated Ladies"
21.gif

I had also suggested an anniversary section...for those of us who have had more than one anniversary under our belts. It''s nice to plan anniversaries too!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE Steel''s suggestion of "Cynical Cronies'' Corner"
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, Old School forum. Why does everyone call me "Old School", like it''s a bad thing?

Wine or Whine we get better with age.

I guess we can''t go with OEC....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you mean a "over the hill forum" ?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't really see an area set aside just for old people :). We already have an area for caregivers. If there is to be an area in which some of us (who happen to be old and who may also happen to have been married, to have raised children, to have bought a bit of jewelry, to already have bought our first homes ( and maybe more than our first), I think there has to be an angle to it.

We can obviously relate to newlyweds and first-time homebuyers and new parents since we have all been there (and may even be seeing our children be there), but that is obviously not where our current personal attention is focused.

So where is our attention focused? I think that that should be what "our" area is about...not our age ;-).

AG-Peter Pan-BF
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results