shape
carat
color
clarity

Actual pics of Kirk Kara rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

annabanana

Rough_Rock
HI all! This is my very first post and I''m excited to have found such a great community!
Was just wondering if anyone has any actual shots of Kirk Kara rings. I think the designs are lovely but the shots on their site are angled a little strange, so I can''t tell exactly what the rings look like. Anyone have any pics they''d want to share?
Thanks!
Anna

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, but I will be watching this thread closely because I LOVE Kirk Kara rings! Do they have a dealer by you? I suggest going and trying them on in person. I contacted them once about a wedding band (no local dealers) and they said they would send some samples to a local jeweler for me (which is great customer service!). I don''t remember seeing any Kara''s on here.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
No, but I would love to see some as well! I absolutely love their Charlotte collection. If you are in the DC area, I know of a retailer that carries them, but I have never been.

annabanana

Rough_Rock
Bumping this up in case anyone missed it the first time around...

Can it be true? Does nobody here own a KK ring? I am SOOO curious about them and just itching to see actual hand shots instead of angled web photography!
emotion-18.gif
Anyone???

Anna

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I could help. My friend has the KK Charlotte ering and wband and they are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. However, I rarely see her and don''t have any pics of the rings. But that set is positively droolworthy.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
So, how weird would she find it if you asked her to take photos of it so you could post them? :)

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 9:39:16 PM
Author: gailrmv
So, how weird would she find it if you asked her to take photos of it so you could post them? :)
Some of my closest friends think it''s weird we all post pics of our OWN jewels, I could imagine commandeering a friend''s ring to photograph, they would haul me off and lock me up! Serioulsy, though, tell them it''s part of your therapy, and please sit still for the pics...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results