shape
carat
color
clarity

ACS Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
So did someone here get that milky aquamarine cabochon? If so, fess up!

ETA:

In the interest of full disclosure, I picked up the Andalusite Earrings, the Burmese Jadite Earrings, the rainbow moonstone set and the rubelite tourmaline (the one cut by Ben Kho).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't get anything because I'm broke (due to Dan Stair's amethyst) but I'm wondering who picked up what, because I saw a LOT of stones, that I've been keeping my eye on, are SOLD.

So if you bought something--SPILL IT!!!

ETA: And now I'm going to go look at Kismet's new goodies...

ETAA: Why does she still have my Namibian Tourmaline up there?! I've had it for MONTHS now!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 1:34:53 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I didn''t get anything because I''m broke (due to Dan Stair''s amethyst) but I''m wondering who picked up what, because I saw a LOT of stones, that I''ve been keeping my eye on, are SOLD.
ME TOO! but it''s probably a good thing there was a lot sold already, or I would have gotten myself into trouble...
3.gif
I was working nights this week, so I just woke up and many are already gone. Still, I did pick up the 1.38 round pink barry spinel. I''ve been eye-ing it for a while! And I was quite tempted by a number of other stones, but managed to resist (for now???)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By the time I got there, all the stones I had my eye on were gone (or still way out of my budget!)

*sigh*

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 3:33:51 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
By the time I got there, all the stones I had my eye on were gone (or still way out of my budget!)

*sigh*

Ditto.
BTW, what''s up with Dan Stair? Fab stuff keeps cycling through the "what I''m cutting now" images, but we''ve gone a month without a new drop. I wanna see! For example:

djstair324.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh icekid, I''m so happy you got that stone. I''ve been oogling it for a while. What are you going to do with it?

Does this mean Barbara is going to have a huge drop in September in time for the holiday season?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had itchy trigger finger with the sale, LOL.

Must.... hold.... back....
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hah! I''ve just found out my money situation is WAY better than I thought it was, and now I''m restraining myself. I need someone to block ACS from my comp....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 1:08:54 PM
Author:Kismet
So did someone here get that milky aquamarine cabochon? If so, fess up!

ETA:

In the interest of full disclosure, I picked up the Andalusite Earrings, the Burmese Jadite Earrings, the rainbow moonstone set and the rubelite tourmaline (the one cut by Ben Kho).
HI:

Post pics!

Alas, my jewellery budget for the year has already been spent....

cheers--Sharon

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love looking at her website and checked it out, and almost with relief the pieces I liked the most, sold. My jewelry budget was spent like the first day of the year, so not spposed to be buying anything anyways. I would be sorely tempted though if she got another round chrome tourmaline in my price range.

E B

Ideal_Rock
All right, who bought the 1.29ct blue spinel?

*Taps foot*

9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here''s what I bought.

kiz-acspurch2008.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it''s like Christmas. Beautiful stuff!!! You know you do have to take some ear shots for us now (when you get them), don''t you?

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Kismet, you''ve got "my" moonstones.
2.gif
Congrats on your purchases. Please post more picture when you get them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/1/2008 7:52:00 PM
Author: EBree
All right, who bought the 1.29ct blue spinel?

*Taps foot*

9.gif
HI:

Not me, but I see "my" red spinel is still available.....
2.gif

Kismet--lovely pieces!!

cheers--Sharon

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I got this one... I''ve been wanting a BB cut that you''ve all been raving about for so long
18.gif

SP-5654C.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2008 11:08:26 AM
Author: icekid
I got this one... I''ve been wanting a BB cut that you''ve all been raving about for so long
18.gif
HI:

Fabu! What are your plans for this stone?

I am totally craving that honey colored rose carved Jadite ring but I must say NO!

cheers--Sharon

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2008 11:08:26 AM
Author: icekid
18.gif
You''re the one that got "my" stone! I had my finger on the keyboard for that one but I thought better of it (I''m waiting for a new garnet from the cutter)
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Kismet & Icekid - what great purchases! Cannot wait to see what you do with all of those pretty gems!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2008 4:50:16 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Fabu! What are your plans for this stone?

I am totally craving that honey colored rose carved Jadite ring but I must say NO!

cheers--Sharon
Sharon...... just do it! you know you want to...
11.gif

Not sure about my spinel yet... I just (today!) also got a new tsavorite so I''ve got a lot of thinking to do on both fronts.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
o.k, I just picked up a pair of beautiful Barry Bridgestock Mozambique beryl baguettes. (Say that several times quickly!) The 1.92 ct aquamarine and the 2.42 ct helidor. Had to resist making it a three-fer, because I really wanted the 17.70 ct electric blue topaz. It''s still available, folks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats for being out of town until today. Everything I looked at is "Sold". I can''t wait to see everyone''s treasures as they roll in and show up on PS.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2008 8:55:52 PM
Author: Kismet
Here''s what I bought.

Wow Kismet, those are gorgeous!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results