shape
carat
color
clarity

ACS is up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 7:55:13 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Date: 4/1/2009 7:53:09 PM

Author: babysteps

I will ''fess up - I got two stones this time. I had been challenged because I''m in Asia and the 15 hour time difference gets me! Last month I hade a few faves that were already gone when I woke up - so this month I set the alarm for 1 am
31.gif
Here''s what I got:
Love that gorgeous stone, babysteps!
36.gif

Thanks Fly Girl! I was away and am way behind on the CS board - have to go check out all the new acquisitions
1.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 7:59:17 PM

Date: 4/1/2009 7:55:13 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 4/1/2009 7:53:09 PM

I will ''fess up - I got two stones this time. I had been challenged because I''m in Asia and the 15 hour time difference gets me! Last month I hade a few faves that were already gone when I woke up - so this month I set the alarm for 1 am
31.gif
Here''s what I got:
Love that gorgeous stone, babysteps!
36.gif

Thanks Fly Girl! I was away and am way behind on the CS board - have to go check out all the new acquisitions
1.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Those are two beautiful gemstones!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Remember to post pictures!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 6:25:36 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 4/1/2009 5:58:32 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
You gals are on the ball! Everything I was interested in was already sold! I hope to have one of Barry''s stones someday....that is if you gals will learn to leave a few for those who have never purchased from him.
3.gif
Lol! If you want something, you should email him and ask him if he''s got rough for it. His stones are worth the wait though IMHO.

I will!!! I just have to decide what I would like! He has so many gorgeous stones that I would want! His pictures appear to be true to what others have purchased!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 7:55:47 PM
And this one - curious about how it will look in real life but I trust Barry''s descriptions and had really really wanted one of his ovals
1.gif
I LOVE all the PS purchases, everyone has such great taste and I can''t wait to see some of these stones set over the coming weeks/months.

Ooh that''s one that I was really drawn to - I woke up too late today though! Plus I''m totally broke. SO glad you got it because I want to see more pictures!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous choices, everyone... color me jealous
2.gif
I just got my new spess...and a little OEC, and it''s time to work on settings. It''s so hard not to just keep buying stones, though! (good thing I was working all day and night ha)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! That means we get to see the peach tourm get set!!! Wohoo!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 10:47:48 PM
Author: icekid
2.gif
I just got my new spess...and a little OEC, and it''s time to work on settings. It''s so hard not to just keep buying stones, though! (good thing I was working all day and night ha)

Pictures please!!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 7:55:47 PM
And this one - curious about how it will look in real life but I trust Barry''s descriptions and had really really wanted one of his ovals
1.gif
I LOVE all the PS purchases, everyone has such great taste and I can''t wait to see some of these stones set over the coming weeks/months.
WOW....babysteps....congratulations on getting this beautiful oval....it was very popular!
36.gif

Lori

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 12:42:31 AM
Author: LtlFirecracker

Date: 4/1/2009 10:47:48 PM
Author: icekid
2.gif

Pictures please!!!!
soon! I have tomorrow off, so hopefully I can get some good ones. Working until 10 tonight
14.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 5:03:00 PM
Author: yingh
Then my hubby would have had 10 heart attacks already! And sure to have one on the first day of every month
9.gif
Haha-I do warn my hubby the day before the new ACS drop, just so he is not too surprised :) He usually just rolls his eyes!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 6:00:18 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Date: 4/1/2009 5:03:00 PM

Author: yingh

Then my hubby would have had 10 heart attacks already! And sure to have one on the first day of every month
9.gif

Then get a good life insurance policy so you can buy more gems - LOL.
11.gif

Just kidding.
12.gif

I never listen to my husband, after a while his blabbing and whining become like background noise.

Congratulations to everyone on their gorgeous purchases. I can't wait to see pics!
9.gif
You crack me up! Back ground noise!!!

In all reality, my hubby has been more than accommodating with my sparklie obsession-so every now and again I feel like I should be a good girl
12.gif
I know, not very fun!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Babysteps-I can''t wait to see pics of both those stones!!! I bet they will both be gorgeous :)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 2:12:50 PM
Author: mochi
Ok....

I got this Tanga garnet, 8mm. I just hope that it''s not going to be too dark when set in my LOGR..
I also picked up a few stones from this batch.

I some how managed to pay for your Tanga Garnet too but Barry shipped it to you first. He is cutting me another one.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
So the Yogo sapphires are enroute to me, along with some other small, dark blue sapphires that were apparently taking up space which Barry required for other purposes. What a nice guy!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 9:41:43 AM
Author: Kismet
So the Yogo sapphires are enroute to me, along with some other small, dark blue sapphires that were apparently taking up space which Barry required for other purposes. What a nice guy!
What do you have in mind for them Kismet, if anything? When I saw them, I pictured so many possibilities.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 12:08:59 PM
Author: omieluv
Date: 4/3/2009 9:41:43 AM

Author: Kismet

What do you have in mind for them Kismet, if anything? When I saw them, I pictured so many possibilities.

Depending on how dark they are, they may go into an eternity type ring (with diamonds?) or maybe as accent stones in earrings (maybe with my trillion tsavorite pair). Those were my two thoughts originally but I''m sure I''ll have more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results