shape
carat
color
clarity

ACNtv?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
Hi. Sorry so many posts, have had too much coffee today! Has anyone ever bought a channel set diamond anniversary band in platinum from ACNtv? I saw one the other night & they claimed it was SI diamonds (no 1,2,3, offered)& it was .78C for $499. It looked pretty on tv. The band was pretty thick also. Has anyone ever purchased one of these?

luvrounds

Rough_Rock
I know someone that brought from them and I would say run!! They had okay luck with gemstones but the diamonds suck, they never say which SI it is, sometimes they don't even say the color D,E,F,G,etc. they just say white diamond.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
Wellllllllll, I bit the bullet & ordered the anniversary band from ACNTV. They have a 30 day return policy so it's risk free. I'll let you know how it looks. If it's nice, I'm ordering another so I can wear one on top & one on bottom. I'm crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up.

Leanne

Shiny_Rock
I received the anniversary band from ACNTV. It's very pretty. The diamonds are "eye clean" but under a loupe some of them are pretty messy. I'd say the diamonds are probably H in color. The band is quite substantial & stamped 950. I'm getting it sized down to a 4-3/4 so I hope it works. It's pretty thick up front so I don't know if it will go very well with my tiffany setting on my diamond. The price for the band was $499 & it's .78 total diamond weight. I'm getting it appraised on the 19th so I'll let you all know what it's replacement value is.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
So, how much did your band appraised for? More than what you are paying for ?
Please let me know, thanks.\

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results