shape
carat
color
clarity

Ack! Spiders!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Yikes! Aren't Banana Spiders and Brazilian Wandering Spiders one and the same? And listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the world's most venomous spider?? And she lived alongside you for a whole season??! I think that could even give me the heebie jeebies!!

No, they're not, Brazilian Wandering Spiders don't make webs, Banana spiders do, and banana spiders are harmless.

I read on the news that some whole foods place found a brazilian wandering spider in one of their produce shipments. RKWAHKDJACB
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
RUN!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I don''t mind spiders along as they''re not on me.
If a spider gets on me ( or any bug realy) I have a full body freak out - totaly involuntary!
Then as soon as it''s gone I''m fine. I feel a little silly, because I''m an ecologist and work woth a lot of creepy crawlers.

I trained my cat to eat spiders:
Every time I see a spider in the house I bring my cat to it and point to it and go "kick-kick-kick" (fast and in a highish pitch)
(you know the sound cats make when they see a bird out the window- I try to make that sound).

The she eats it
6.gif
! What a good cat!

Try it with your cat.

cheers!

HD

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 2:40:46 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Yikes! Aren''t Banana Spiders and Brazilian Wandering Spiders one and the same? And listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the world''s most venomous spider?? And she lived alongside you for a whole season??! I think that could even give me the heebie jeebies!!

No, they''re not, Brazilian Wandering Spiders don''t make webs, Banana spiders do, and banana spiders are harmless.

I read on the news that some whole foods place found a brazilian wandering spider in one of their produce shipments. RKWAHKDJACB
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif
RUN!

FeralPenchant, now thanks to this thread, I think that cute little kitty in your avatar is hiding from a spider-- she looks terrified!!
32.gif

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
LOL! She does look scared! I never noticed that.

That''s actually her pounce face. She was trying to hide behind the blanket before she pounced on my hand.
3.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results