shape
carat
color
clarity

Ack! Left on trip without my ring!

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
So we were 30 minutes from the house on our way to the airport to fly to Geneva and Paris when I realized all my bling was in a cup of soapy water on the counter. I know people commonly don’t take their bling to other countries but I feel naked. Any ideas for travel moissanite or something big and fun in Paris. We’re here for 12 more days.

DutchJackie

Rough_Rock
I have no idea. But I guess something like a wedding band should not be hard to find. I had something similar happen to me some years ago. Since then I pack a little pouch and put it in my handbag. Just wedding band and some earrings. I don’t like feeling “naked”. Have a nice trip!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am almost certain there will be plenty of costume jewellery for sale at the big department stores in Paris.

DK :))

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
When I went to FL this summer, my pendant broke I ordered some inexpensive pendants from Amazon and had it shipped next/ two-day to a local Amazon locker. I ordered it while travelling and it arrived just a day after I got there. It worked out perfectly. Not sure if Amazon ships internationally but an online vendor that serves those areas might be an option?

HGar

Shiny_Rock
I did the same thing on a trip to the USA earlier this year. I refused to spend lots of money so ran into a Target and bought a simple solitaire and wedding band as well as a very plain watch. Otherwise I would have felt really strange the whole time - especially not having a watch on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results