shape
carat
color
clarity

acebruin Leon Mege Intro

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! That''s one of the most beautiful rings I''ve ever seem!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2008 5:38:13 PM
Author: Maisie
Ellen..... psst.. over here....

You smack him, I will get the ring. We can share it but I want first turn
31.gif
lol.gif

K!
hehe23.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
acebruin! I'm soooooooooooo glad you finally posted your pics! Hey! Some of the pictures I haven't seen before!!! LOL

Her ring is perfection! Oh to be so lucky to get her ER as her first (and only) ER!! Dang, you did good!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen and Maisie,

You will have to fight me first. I have first shot at it. I am older than both of you. Older people get first dibs. Tee hee.
9.gif

Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok Ellen. You smack and subdue Linda. Then carry on as before
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2008 5:57:37 PM
Author: Maisie
Ok Ellen. You smack and subdue Linda. Then carry on as before
9.gif
lol.gif
x2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2008 4:39:01 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Just stunning, I LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
HI:

Ditto!!!!

cheers--Sharon

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Ace... what can I possibly say? You know how much I adore your DW''s ring! Oh I would have love to been a fly on the wall when you proposed. And look at all of these gorgeous pics too?? I don''t think you took one bad pic of that ring!! It is just so "photogenic". SWWWWOOON!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ace, nice to see ya!!
35.gif
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring as always!!!!!!!! Welcome to PS by the way!
36.gif

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, Ace!! Thanks for sharing....you are so incredibly romantic to have done this for your lovely FI!!

Quick question...how thick is the band?? It looks like it might be around 1.3, am I close?? Just Beautiful!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Ace.... first, I have to say what a fantastic guy you are!!! I''m just astounded at all the details you have put into this - the M&M''s, the scrapbook, candles, finding Leon, selecting a unique RA diamond... WOW! That is truly remarkable!

The ring is stunning! I just absolutely love it! Congrats!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, simply gorgeous...love the stone, ring, rosegold, wedding band...everything...

Lane

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! It''s a ring like that that''ll change everyone''s mind about what they want themselves!!! It''s perfect. The proportions are perfect, and the work is so delicate, and it looks tremendous on her hand. Tell her we''re all DYING of jealousy!!!!!! :)

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! This ring is hot! Lets see, an Asscher + pink diamonds + Leon = one happy girl! I am going to add this ring to my growing list of favs. Thanks for the beautiful pics, they kinda made my afternoon.
19.gif

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, Ellen, Linda, look a Leon blue asscher! look over there...

*runs and hides*
31.gif

thank you all for the lovely compliments...

hi catmom
35.gif
long time no see...
1.gif

calibling, the band is around 1.5 mm... as thick as a quarter... :)

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!! seriously i love it!!! your asscher just pops in that setting!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. Love the pink and white
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
That has to be one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen in my life - it''s GORGEOUS!! You did such a great job, it is such a jaw-droppingly beautiful ring (not to mention such a sweet proposal) - congratulations!
36.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!!! Well done, really well done.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!

if you''re up for a little reading, the detail of my proposal can be found here...

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! I have an asscher cut e-ring as well but yours (or rather, your wife''s) is just GORGEOUS!! I would never have thought about putting pink diamond halo around my stone... but now that I''ve seen yours, maybe it''s time to change my setting
2.gif
You must be the MOST romantic and creative Asian guy in the entire United States.

guylian

Rough_Rock
that is a beautiful ring Ace!! FANTASTIC WORK!! I am sure she will be beyond ELATED!!
30.gif
36.gif
2.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yeah...Count me in too! Smacking...whacking...what ever contract your girls can get...this one is a winner. Did you notice the way he photographed the ring shoved into the Gerbera Daisy? Royal Asscher and look at the details!!! ...pinkies...Leon...flowers...candies with words...candles...

You girls got a really big stick? I think it is going to take a lot to get this one out. Did you see the way he positioned the candies? All face up in a perfect heart. Did you read them??? Awh be still my heart. This one has an eye for details...it's gonna take some work...but if we are determined...I think we can do it. Did you see the steps in that asscher? Geeze.

Synchronize...I'm in! I'm pumped! Lets roll!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Forget it ladies,

I have years on you all. I will come out the winner!!!
9.gif
35.gif

Linda

Michi

Rough_Rock
Oh gosh your ring and its design just wows me! You are such an impressive young man with elegant taste! Your DW is lucky to have you choosing her jewelry!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
This has to be one of the most beautiful rings I have seen on here. It is amazing!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love it!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I love Asschers... love pink diamonds... love rose gold... love Leon''s work... I LOVE that ring! Great job and congrats.
1.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ohmygoodness. This is fantabulous! Aww, Ace, I think that you must be one of the sweetest guys I know..

PS: Is it too late to apply to become an "enforcer," Maisie? I have been known to break a kneecap or two during college
11.gif
11.gif
. I can assist in the "rub off" and all I ask for my services would be a week, one short-lived week, one bliss-filled week... with the ring...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2008 9:05:06 PM
Author: acebruin
Maisie, Ellen, Linda, look a Leon blue asscher! look over there...

*runs and hides*
31.gif

thank you all for the lovely compliments...

hi catmom
35.gif
long time no see...
1.gif

calibling, the band is around 1.5 mm... as thick as a quarter... :)
Ok, he thinks we are stupid. I will sit on him, I am the biggest so I can do more damage, DKS, you get a big stick and look menacing. Maybe go ''GRRRR'' a few times. That will show him we mean business.
HeartingDiamonds, you can restrain Linda and stop her taking the precious while we are fighting. Ellen grab the ring and RUN!!!!

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results