shape
carat
color
clarity

Accidentally found E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Imperials, this is a tough call. I think you will be surprised at the proposal, but later, should you tell him you knew it was coming. I remember one year for Christmas, my ex bought me an eternity band, and I found it by accident. In any case, I pretended to be surprised...and didn''t confess for many years, until he asked me and I confessed. In any case, he was really, really hurt that he had always thought it was a surprise, and I hadn''t told him earlier. It was actually a little sticky. At the time, I didn''t want to feel like he had gone through the whole trouble of hiding it from me etc., and I knew all alone. In any case, it kind of ruined it for him after that
40.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do you know the exact size???
33.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 12:47:23 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
How do you know the exact size???
33.gif

I believe she said she found the reciept and paperwork with it!

Imperials

Rough_Rock
So this morning after my boyfriend left for work I did my usual peek on my ring but he took the key from the lock box. AAhhh - that little rascal.

I am totally taking this as a sign that he might ask me soon!!!
36.gif
Hopefully, he will ask me before Christmas I would just love to be engaged when I visit my family since I dont see them very often. Wonder if there is some sly way I can hint towards that??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results