shape
carat
color
clarity

Accidental Opening of Fancy Champagne & Faux Pas Celebrations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

We need to have a champagne ranking here LOL.

Oh and the Maldives sounds dreamy. Travelling well is never inexpensive!!

cheers--Sharon

We could start a new thread dedicated to it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Updates please!!!!!! (Bought some Heidsieck for Easter dinner!!! Yum, bubbles.)

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Updates please!!!!!! (Bought some Heidsieck for Easter dinner!!! Yum, bubbles.)

cheers--Sharon

Yum!!

We have since viewed a couple more houses, both very different. One was a million pound thatched cottage with a crappy small garden, the other was a million pound garden complete with large duck pond, and a crappy house in need of modernisation.

For over a million pounds where I live, I am expecting to move in me, my clothes & my champagne. I do not not want to start knocking steels & supports in.

Anyway, how are YOU?! How is your new Tiffany solitaire? Still dazzling people from a million miles away? (And technically it's Easter now, so are the bubbles open? Mine are...)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum!!

We have since viewed a couple more houses, both very different. One was a million pound thatched cottage with a crappy small garden, the other was a million pound garden complete with large duck pond, and a crappy house in need of modernisation.

For over a million pounds where I live, I am expecting to move in me, my clothes & my champagne. I do not not want to start knocking steels & supports in.

Anyway, how are YOU?! How is your new Tiffany solitaire? Still dazzling people from a million miles away? (And technically it's Easter now, so are the bubbles open? Mine are...)

LOLOL. I couldn't agree more! I could never live through a total reno. I've done partials that were nerve wracking enough. I know you'll find your dream house...it is out there!!!

Thanks for asking about my ring--I still really love it! I wore it today with my asscher eternity ring--covered by gloves! (yes, I still wear gloves to shop...):lol-2:

I'll put supper in the oven soon--our dinner is tonight. Bubbles shortly! Happy Easter!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOLOL. I couldn't agree more! I could never live through a total reno. I've done partials that were nerve wracking enough. I know you'll find your dream house...it is out there!!!

Thanks for asking about my ring--I still really love it! I wore it today with my asscher eternity ring--covered by gloves! (yes, I still wear gloves to shop...):lol-2:

I'll put supper in the oven soon--our dinner is tonight. Bubbles shortly! Happy Easter!

cheers--Sharon

Happy Easter to you too! Enjoy your bubbles! It's late here now & I've poured a cheeky G&T before bed. The girls are in bed & Mr T is snoring on the sofa,

Tomorrow my mother is visiting to our garden for the first time since August. Terrifying that she only lives 2 villages away & yet has been in isolation all this time. She has had her first vaccine, plus my oldest daughter & i both test twice weekly for our schools & are consistently negative. Youngest daughter completed 10 days of isolation yesterday (& was back to online learning) due to an asymptomatic positive child in her class & the class being closed) & Mr T conducts everything via video & hasn't left the house other than exercise, so we're banking on being safe enough for a socially distanced cup of tea in the garden. We are all now on Easter break & as of last Monday, our lockdown was eased a notch to allow visitors to our gardens. I want to hug her, but will have to wait a bit longer, negative tests or not. Until I'm vaccinated, there will be no hugs. Urgh!

Excited that your ring is still knock out & you still love it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter to you too! Enjoy your bubbles! It's late here now & I've poured a cheeky G&T before bed. The girls are in bed & Mr T is snoring on the sofa,

Tomorrow my mother is visiting to our garden for the first time since August. Terrifying that she only lives 2 villages away & yet has been in isolation all this time. She has had her first vaccine, plus my oldest daughter & i both test twice weekly for our schools & are consistently negative. Youngest daughter completed 10 days of isolation yesterday (& was back to online learning) due to an asymptomatic positive child in her class & the class being closed) & Mr T conducts everything via video & hasn't left the house other than exercise, so we're banking on being safe enough for a socially distanced cup of tea in the garden. We are all now on Easter break & as of last Monday, our lockdown was eased a notch to allow visitors to our gardens. I want to hug her, but will have to wait a bit longer, negative tests or not. Until I'm vaccinated, there will be no hugs. Urgh!

Excited that your ring is still knock out & you still love it!

Have a lovelly cuppa with your mum

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gahh, Sharon , I missed those news!
Have been searching PS , but seem not to be able to find the thread @canuk-gal .... could you please help me out?

Sorry @Alex T for the thread Jack!

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahh, Sharon , I missed those news!
Have been searching PS , but seem not to be able to find the thread @canuk-gal .... could you please help me out?

Sorry @Alex T

Sharon didn't start a thread on her divine new Tiffany - she just casually threw it into a different thread, like a Goddess! I *think* it might be somewhere on the last few pages of the Shameless Showoffs thread in SMTB? Will have a look now....

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon didn't start a thread on her divine new Tiffany - she just casually threw it into a different thread, like a Goddess! I *think* it might be somewhere on the last few pages of the Shameless Showoffs thread in SMTB? Will have a look now....

Thanks @Alex T .... I feel slightly less rude if there's no thread...

That's true class: casually throwing the fact one got a new Tiffany into a thread. I'd be posting a thread ASAP :lol-2:

You deserve every single piece of bling, @canuk-gal !!!!!

What was in your easter nests? I got a Jo Malone duo (both hot weather florals).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DID make a thread - my mistake, sorry! You are still a goddess though.

Calling dibs on your ring should you ever get bored of it!

You bet!!! And thanks for the compliments--you made my week friend!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You bet!!! And thanks for the compliments--you made my week friend!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Back at you! Hopefully one day we can get together & chew the fat over which Champagne is the tastiest. I think we'd both be very good at that!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back at you! Hopefully one day we can get together & chew the fat over which Champagne is the tastiest. I think we'd both be very good at that!

For sure!!! Experts!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Updates please!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Updates please!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Nothing to report, sadly.

We saw a PERFECT house not too far away, but along with the house & grounds there was stabling & 4 extra acres of paddocks & menage. We were just trying to work out what to do with the extra given we don't want horses, so do we rent it out or get it incorporated & put up big greenhouses, permanent fruit cages & plant an orchard etc, scratching our heads that evening. And then somebody put in an offer THE VERY NEXT MORNING & it was accepted! Gutted!

We were all a bit upset, I have to say. The house was amazing. It had a full glass wall in the most amazing kitchen that opened up onto the gardens at the press of a button - serious luxury - plus wine cellar & a whole separate annex (joined onto the main house by a glass corridor) for the almost teenager. Alas it was not meant to be.

The issue we have is that we need to stay local due to schooling, as both girls are lucky enough to attend outstanding schools. And because it is rural where we are, houses coming on the market are like hens teeth, and then houses that are for sale & also are suitable, even rarer. However, we live in a gorgeous house in a gorgeous village, so we are already very lucky & very happy.

What will be will be, but we'll find it one day & when we do, you'll be the first person I shout! :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing to report, sadly.

We saw a PERFECT house not too far away, but along with the house & grounds there was stabling & 4 extra acres of paddocks & menage. We were just trying to work out what to do with the extra given we don't want horses, so do we rent it out or get it incorporated & put up big greenhouses, permanent fruit cages & plant an orchard etc, scratching our heads that evening. And then somebody put in an offer THE VERY NEXT MORNING & it was accepted! Gutted!

We were all a bit upset, I have to say. The house was amazing. It had a full glass wall in the most amazing kitchen that opened up onto the gardens at the press of a button - serious luxury - plus wine cellar & a whole separate annex (joined onto the main house by a glass corridor) for the almost teenager. Alas it was not meant to be.

The issue we have is that we need to stay local due to schooling, as both girls are lucky enough to attend outstanding schools. And because it is rural where we are, houses coming on the market are like hens teeth, and then houses that are for sale & also are suitable, even rarer. However, we live in a gorgeous house in a gorgeous village, so we are already very lucky & very happy.

What will be will be, but we'll find it one day & when we do, you'll be the first person I shout! :)

I am sorry you missed out. Truly. Sounded absolutely gorgeous! But I am glad you are happy where you are!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results