shape
carat
color
clarity

Access to all forums under "Forum"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I use the link labeled "forum" at the top of page between "home" and "Prices" and don''t frequent forums that are not on the list. I''m not sure why there''s a link for "Indian Ice" when it could be a link to another forum more used.

Also, the photo gallery is not very user friendly and I still don''t understand it after 2 years.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good idea. A lot of the newest forums cannot be accessed by clicking on ''Forum'' at the top. The links aren''t there yet.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! This drives me nuts. I LOVE the drop down menu and get annoyed when I have to find the other forums. That is my OCD showing, but still.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gotcha. I wouldn''t ahve known about this forum had someone not pointed it out to me elsewhere! The drop down forum is not up to date--and I can no longer see "who''s who" for some reason.....

cheers--Sharoni

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

I have update the drop down menu with the new topics. I did choose not to put up the "who''s who" because it is not something someone should easily get to. In the future when I make that area private to members only then I can make it easier to get to.

thanks for letting me know

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! It''s fabulous.
36.gif
36.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Andrey,

THANKS!
36.gif
I often wondered about that inconsistency, too!

So, um, while we are at it...
2.gif
... the drop down at the top says "Family and Home", the list at the bottom says, "Family, Home & Health".
(My OCD is apparently kicking in, too!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Maybe the "Health"part could be combined with the "Healthy Lifestyle" forum? Or is that something you want to wait to relook at when the upgrade takes place?

Thanks!

Lynn

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking the same thing. I''ve never understood why all the forums aren''t listed under the "Forum" drop down menu. For example, why isn''t hangout included? It''s one of the most popular forums.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Date: 9/26/2009 8:04:19 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
I was thinking the same thing. I''ve never understood why all the forums aren''t listed under the ''Forum'' drop down menu. For example, why isn''t hangout included? It''s one of the most popular forums.
Hangout has always been the second one it just says diamond hangout. Do you think I should remove diamond off that? Is it confusing?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 3:08:29 AM
Author: PS Admin

I was thinking the same thing. I've never understood why all the forums aren't listed under the 'Forum' drop down menu. For example, why isn't hangout included? It's one of the most popular forums.
Hangout has always been the second one it just says diamond hangout. Do you think I should remove diamond off that? Is it confusing?
So...like...there's two lists, right? One is the gold drop down, that just appears when you hover over Forum. The other one is available when you actually click on forum. As you mention here, Andrey, "Who's who is not available on the former. But, neither is Shopping. Intentional?

It's sometimes not helpful to have a long memory. It seems to me I remember a day when your predecessor got mad at the way some folks behaved on Hangout, and moved its location on the second version. On that version...Hangout is WAY down...not the second one at all.

Actually the overall ordering for both lists is pretty different, I think, which seems fine to me.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 3:08:29 AM
Author: PS Admin

I was thinking the same thing. I''ve never understood why all the forums aren''t listed under the ''Forum'' drop down menu. For example, why isn''t hangout included? It''s one of the most popular forums.

Haha -- I''ve never noticed that before. I''d recommend taking "Diamond" off and just name it "Hangout." Thank you by the way, Ali and Andrey, for asking us for suggestions.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 12:16:25 AM
Author: Regular Guy

As you mention here, Andrey, ''Who''s who is not available on the former. But, neither is Shopping. Intentional?
Update...I can see at my office computer at least that the full list, however ordered, including "Shopping," does present there, but not here, at my home computer...just fyi...(here, for some reason, the "drop down" list cuts off early...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results