shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Whiteflash wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Back in May (yes, I know, it''s taken me so long to post!!) I wanted to replace my plain platinum band with a replica of my Tiffany sapphire and diamond band, but all in diamonds. It has 3 x .08 diamonds and 4 x .10 sapphires and I love the way it looks. Not too big, not too small. I emailed WF about the cost of making it with ACA diamonds. Seven .08 diamonds to make a total of just over half a carat. I emailed Bob for a quote for seven .08 - .10 diamonds (thinking maybe I wanted to go a *little* bigger.) The ring was to be a shared prong, open basket platinum ring. Somewhere it got changed to 10 x .08 diamonds. When I sent the confirming email, I swear I read it three times to be absolutely *sure* it was right. When Bob sent me the pictures and I opened them, I was thinking, oh, this is not my ring, too many diamonds. I went back and checked the mail and sure enough I had confirmed that it would be 10 x .08 diamonds. I was kind of disappointed and I decided to see how I like it before going through the hassle, and extra expense to have the 10 diamond ring changed to 7 diamonds. Well it''s been two months already and I wouldn''t change a thing. It''s perfect. It spans from baby finger to middle finger and unless my hand is in a fist, it looks like an eternity band. I wish to thank Bob at Whiteflash, the ring is wonderful and was ready before promised.

Specs: 10 x .08 ACA diamonds, each stone is F/G color and VS1-SI1 clarity. The setting is platinum made by Le.

Please bear with me as I resize and change pics, I will have them posted as soon as possible.

I wish you well,

Bridget

wedding ring 01.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Ring pictures from Whiteflash.

straszheim ring.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hand pics. As everyone says, the pictures just do not do it any justice. It is quite something to stand in full sunshine and be bathed in sparkles : )

wedding ring 02.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
more.

wedding ring 03.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Sparklesparklesparkle! : )

wedding ring 04.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
It is just lovely, great proportions and beautiful stones. and what a happy "accident" getting three more stones than you originally wanted
2.gif
I love diamond bands!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Side view

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Didn''t attach file on the last one!

wedding ring 05.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s gorgeous!!!!
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Of course, it''s just gorgeous.
30.gif
WF does do great work.
9.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I love it, love the basket setting, the size, everything.
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s absolutely perfect. Love it! Congratulations!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s awesome.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
30.gif

That is so close to the wedding band that I want. BTW, how much did you pay for it?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful band.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is one stunning wedding band and the diamonds are incredible!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! I have a 10 stone RHR that I sometimes wear and it is the perfect span for the top of the finger, yep!!

Congrats, wear it in good health!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love WF''s work! And it just goes to show...some mistakes turn out for the best, even better than the original plan! Besides, I know that 7 is supposed to be lucky, but I always prefer "even" numbers.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results