shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA vs SuperbCert

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kizor

Rough_Rock
I saw this mentioned on another post. Will someone talk briefly on the difference between ACA diamonds and Superbcert diamonds. Thanks.

Kizor

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kizor -

Both ACA and SuperbCert have amazing diamonds.

I may be totally off base here, but what I've gathered is:

ACA has two lines of H&A diamonds, "A Cut Above" and the "New Line of A Cut Above" (or something)

The original A Cut Aboves appear to be similar to the SuperbCerts, with similar Idealscope images. I would guess that it's hard to tell the two apart.

The New Line of A Cut Aboves is similar to an Eightstar (at least in ImageScope-type images)... and it is probably hard to tell these two apart.

From there you would need to decide which diamond look you want, but whether you choose SuperbCert or ACA you are looking at a great diamond.

For the record - in my internet/email search for diamonds I received much better service from SuperbCert.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Kizor, I would suggest you go to www.diamondtalk.com and look up Cupid's thread. It's a great story of a side by side comparison.

I've seen both a Classic and a New Line ACA. One is more subtle with lots of sparkle and the other has bolder flashes much like the descriptions I've read about 8*'s. White Flash can appeal to both taste preferences with their ACA's. I had a very hard time choosing. Both cuts are strikingly magnificent.

I can't comment on SuperbCert as I have not seen one of their diamonds.

I had a FANTASTIC diamond buying experience thanks to Lesley, Brian, Judi, and the rest of the folks at White Flash.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results