shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Tennis Bracelet Project has Begun!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones are beautiful! I'm excited for you! You've certainly done your research and know what you want...looking forward
to this coming all together in the future!

Edit...makes me want to start a long term project! Its fun to have something to look forward to!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I love the picture of the 7 WF boxes! What a fun project. I still have my add-a-bead necklace. You’ve taken that to a new level with your “add-a-diamond“ bracelet. Enjoy collecting your stones!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. They are beautiful. Like many others have said, this is a great idea to get your dream tennis bracelet. Look forward to seeing it come together.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so excited for you, it’s going to be a knockout when it’s completed :love:.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be a fun journey! Hope you keep
Updating this thread!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a fantastic project!!! You will get so much wear from this bracelet especially since you have art gallery events to attend! It is going to be so beautiful, and I cannot wait to see it finished!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh this is super exciting! So much more fun than just buying an already made bracelet. The end result will be spectacular!!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
I don't remember the "add-a-bead" necklace. I went online to look and several senior high photos came up with people wearing them (I certainly remember the hairstyles and clothing though!)

Looking forward to your journey and the finished project.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a brilliant idea!! Can’t wait to see what you do.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I always thought I wanted a 4 prong tennis bracelet or bezel set, but seeing the martini setting, WOW- I love how each diamond has its own presence. This is such an exciting project!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How fun that must have been to open up that glittery gift at Christmas! What a fun memory. I hadn’t realized you were still considering a four-prong setting. Either will be beautiful, of course! I was researching stud prices on WF yesterday and saw that they have some matched D pairs waiting there for you... :wavey:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
These first seven were a gift from my amazing husband for Christmas:

IMG_8454 small.jpg

I'm going to need approximately 27 little diamonds for a 6 1/8" tennis bracelet.

My goal is to complete the bracelet by my 50th birthday.

OMG @RunningwithScissors !! This is so exciting! And waaay less frustrating than my heart pendant lay away project, since you actually get diamonds along the way! I am plotting and dreaming for a tennis bracelet too and this project of yours just appeals to me so much. Congratulations on your 1st set of 7 perfect diamonds and happy new year!! :appl:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
OMG @RunningwithScissors !! This is so exciting! And waaay less frustrating than my heart pendant lay away project, since you actually get diamonds along the way! I am plotting and dreaming for a tennis bracelet too and this project of yours just appeals to me so much. Congratulations on your 1st set of 7 perfect diamonds and happy new year!! :appl:

Thank you Fab50!

I followed your heart pendant project with much interest. I'm so glad you have that beauty around your neck now!

Here's to 2021 and more fun bling projects to come!

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think you will love the bracelet even more because it wasn’t an impulse purchase. You worked hard, saved, made it a goal, and when it is on your wrist, it will remind you that you can do anything you want. Just be patient! At least that is how I see it :). Can’t wait to see it on you! You will rock it (pun intended)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I think you will love the bracelet even more because it wasn’t an impulse purchase. You worked hard, saved, made it a goal, and when it is on your wrist, it will remind you that you can do anything you want. Just be patient! At least that is how I see it :). Can’t wait to see it on you! You will rock it (pun intended)

Awww...thanks BlingBlingLova! That's a beautiful way to look at it.

collier

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see how this lovely project unfolds. It will all be worth it in the end!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for all your lovely and encouraging comments!

A big sparkly hug to @tyty333 @Patty @Polabowla @HollyC @Sparkles88 @nala @Fancygems @iluvcarats @diamondseeker2006 @Dandi @Sexypiggy @donnabrsd @Weecam @diamondsR4eVR @KristinTech !!!

Love you all and wishing you a happy New Year!

This is so exciting, @RunningwithScissors! Your thoughtful husband has given you a nice running start! I can’t wait to see your finished project. Years ago, I started with 2 of the same sized ACA diamonds, as well, with the thought of making a 7 stone band. I ended up making a bezel set diamond pendant necklace for my 2 girls when they turned 18 instead.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @collier!

Thanks @Dmndsr4evr11! Very sweet of you to give them to your daughters as necklaces, I bet they treasure them.

Lani

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love this idea! It's going to be beautiful on your hand alongside your other jewelry pieces! On a side note - your engagement ring should have its very own light show! Stunning!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love this idea! It's going to be beautiful on your hand alongside your other jewelry pieces! On a side note - your engagement ring should have its very own light show! Stunning!

Thank you!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
This is so cool! It reminds me of how the women in the British Monarchy would get a pearl or two every year to eventually build a necklace :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This is so cool! It reminds me of how the women in the British Monarchy would get a pearl or two every year to eventually build a necklace :)

Thanks! Its been a really fun project so far. A few more years to go though!

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
I love your project! What a good idea.
Can you tell me please how close in diameter are the stones that you are choosing for your bracelet? I ask because I am looking at round diamonds for the side stones in a 3 stone ring that I am planning, and I wonder if a .1 to .15 difference in diameter is noticeable in diamonds that are approximately.35 ct each?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results