carat
color
clarity

ACA Super Ideal Diamond1. 87 I color SI1 on Loupe Troupe

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I saw this diamond listed and thought some of you may be interested at this price,
It is listed at 10,500. I think that is very reasonable as I'm sure offers can be made.
I have no interest in the sale.

Annete

Last edited:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I saw this diamond listed and thought some of you may be interested at this price,
It is listed at 10,800. I think that is very reasonable as I'm sure offers can be made.
I have no interest in the sale.

Annete

There is currently a scammer on loupe troop so buyer beware! I apologize if this listing is not a scam, but trying to increase awareness!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is currently a scammer on loupe troop so buyer beware! I apologize if this listing is not a scam, but trying to increase awareness!

I was afraid that listing could be a scam

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
For what it’s worth- I asked for a very specific video of the ring with a specific item in the background to prove they actually had the item. A friend of mine is looking for an engagement ring for his girlfriend and asked for my help.

I never heard back from the seller. I would be very cautious. If I ever hear back, I will post here… for the time being I just sent him to WF.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Seller got back to me with requested video. I asked for a video of the ring in front of a bowl of fruit, lol!

My friend has decided to stick with WF for the upgrade option down the road, but here’s a pic of the video for anyone interested. IMG_0888.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results