shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Studs Update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I had just about decided on this beautiful pair of J VS1 ACAs:

0.423 cttw J VS1 ACAs

When I got an e-mail from Bob Hoskins this morning that they were sold. He offered this pair of I VS1 as a substitute - they are a little pricier, but since I wanted I''s to begin with I think I''ll go ahead and pull the trigger, as long as no one here spots any problems in the next couple of minutes:

0.428 cttw I VS1 ACA''S

The I''s have the advantage of being a better match to each other. They are cut a tiny bit deeper, but I don''t think that the minute difference in spread will be noticeable in diamonds this size. What do you think??

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are great Amber and will look stunning!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am excited for you AG!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys - once I got over the original disappointment about the ones I had selected being gone, I''m very excited about these - they are a better match and I did want the I color to begin with, so that''s exciting. I *think* I may even have them by the end of the week
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will love ''em! Which setting did you decide on?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I think she''s going with 3 prong martini settings? Yay! How exciting! They look great! You are going to love them!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Eeewww!! Perfectly matched diameters!! How kewl is that??!!

Congrats, AG!! I think you are gonna be very impressed with these studs. ACA''s ROCK!!
10.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh AG! They are gonna be GORGEOUS! I know the feeling of disappointment when you finally make a difficult decision and then something happens that changes everything, and you have to *decide* yet again. But in THIS case, I think it''s gonna be just 100% OK! Those J''s would''ve been KILLER (and who knows, maybe a PS''er got ''em and we''ll get to see pictures!) but those I''s are JUST as beautiful... and maybe (dare we say?!)... even BETTER! Oh yippee, yay! Killer diamond studs are JUST SO MUCH FUN! They match EVERYTHING... they really are the "little black dress" of jewelry!!! Congrats!!! xoxoxo

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much you guys - I had to go out and deal with a bunch of stressful errands today and it really helped to come home to everyone''s enthusiastic messages
9.gif
I am SUPER excited about these - I did decide to go with the 3-prong martini settings in white gold...what can I say, I figured if I was getting the "little black dress" of jewelry then it should be as simple and classic as possible
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn - you''re so sweet! I am hoping another PSer got the J''s actually because Bob said they all went to be put into a 5-stone ring...a five stone of 0.40 ct J ACA''s would be yummy in my opinion so I hope we get to see some pics!!
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hopefully I''ll have these little guys in my hands by Friday or next Monday, and I''ll be sure to post tons of pictures once I do!
36.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
AG, do you have pics of your new "babies"? Would love to see your new studs.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look gorgeous to me!!! You could save a little money by going down in clarity, but other than that they look awesome!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys - sadly no pics yet, but I hope to have some week after next (we leave tomorrow for a one week anniversary trip to Northern California wine country...very excited!).

Kcoursolle - I actually wanted lower clarity, my dream stats were I SI1, but this is what they had and honestly I couldn''t be more thrilled with them - they are a PERFECT size, and so sparkly and BRIGHT WHITE and gorgeous - even my DH raves about them, so I''m very happy.

I''m hoping to post lots of pics after we get back from our trip. Thanks for checking in!!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 8:00:38 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Thanks so much you guys - I had to go out and deal with a bunch of stressful errands today and it really helped to come home to everyone''s enthusiastic messages
9.gif
I am SUPER excited about these - I did decide to go with the 3-prong martini settings in white gold...what can I say, I figured if I was getting the ''little black dress'' of jewelry then it should be as simple and classic as possible
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn - you''re so sweet! I am hoping another PSer got the J''s actually because Bob said they all went to be put into a 5-stone ring...a five stone of 0.40 ct J ACA''s would be yummy in my opinion so I hope we get to see some pics!!
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hopefully I''ll have these little guys in my hands by Friday or next Monday, and I''ll be sure to post tons of pictures once I do!
36.gif
Oh don''t worry, you will see pics! Those J''s are going into my 5 stone engagement ring! I couldn''t believe it when I saw this post. It was funny because Katie at Whiteflash told me that Bob had asked who had reserved all the J''s. I had no idea someone else had their eye on them, sorry! (Actually one of the ones i''d been watching had been sold before I could reserve it so the .42 was a substitute for me).

I can''t wait to see pics of your I''s. They sound stunning!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
AB, I can''t wait to see those martinis.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2007 9:07:47 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Hi guys - sadly no pics yet, but I hope to have some week after next (we leave tomorrow for a one week anniversary trip to Northern California wine country...very excited!).

Kcoursolle - I actually wanted lower clarity, my dream stats were I SI1, but this is what they had and honestly I couldn't be more thrilled with them - they are a PERFECT size, and so sparkly and BRIGHT WHITE and gorgeous - even my DH raves about them, so I'm very happy.

I'm hoping to post lots of pics after we get back from our trip. Thanks for checking in!!
I have ACA I VS2 earrings and love them! Glad you are enjoying yours! I can't wait to see pictures!

Have a great trip! Happy anniversary!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 12:34:28 AM
Author: happilyeverafter
Oh don''t worry, you will see pics! Those J''s are going into my 5 stone engagement ring! I couldn''t believe it when I saw this post. It was funny because Katie at Whiteflash told me that Bob had asked who had reserved all the J''s. I had no idea someone else had their eye on them, sorry! (Actually one of the ones i''d been watching had been sold before I could reserve it so the .42 was a substitute for me).
OH! That is too, too funny! HEA, is there a thread somewhere about your soon-to-be ring???! It sounds STUNNING! Details, girl, we need DETAILS!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2007 8:14:22 AM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 7/8/2007 12:34:28 AM
Author: happilyeverafter
OH! That is too, too funny! HEA, is there a thread somewhere about your soon-to-be ring???! It sounds STUNNING! Details, girl, we need DETAILS!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
No thread yet, I''m going back and forth with WF perfecting CAD images right now. I was waiting to get it in my hands before I posted one, but people keep asking so I may have to start one sooner. But I will DEFINITELY post the info and pics for all to see!
face1.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
Have a wonderful anniversary trip, AG. We''ll be waiting for those ear shots when you return :)

Have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results