shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA for Engagement ring

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All are good options. I would ask the consultants to see what they think or to take pics/video of them.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I shortlisted a couple of diamonds within my budget (~5.5k) and would like any advice on them/alternatives that could work better.

0.96 ct I SI1
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4100703.htm

0.908 ct I VS2
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4109143.htm

1.012 ct J SI1
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-4097150.htm

Thanks in advance!

If you’re wondering why you’re not getting a bunch of advice ... It’s because you already have three awesome choices and any one of them will be a great!

All are ACAs and come with one of the best upgrade policies ... the rest is up to your preferences for colour and clarity. :wavey:

Vascariz

Rough_Rock
Yup to be honest, the first question I'd ask is will your significant other (or yourself if for yourself) consider the 1 carat to be a mental threshold.

If you are not sure I'd lean to the 1.012 on the basis you can confidently say it's 1 carat.

However, if you think it's not an issue then as someone above said, it's really personal preference as they are all ACA.

Also consider if there is a 0.9 that is H colour as a comparison to the J colour 1.012.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be between the .96 and the larger J for me. If you think* you might at all be color sensitive then go with the .96. If you know your
GF would prefer size over color go for the 1 carat J. Ask JA for images of the 3 stones together (from the top and from the side).

Full disclosure - I own two super ideal Js but dont feel that I am color sensitive.

Plus, if you do go for the 1 carat and later decide that you would like a less tinted stone, WF has a very simple upgrade policy.

Jack744

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the positive advice and affirmations! Sounds like the 1 carat is the way to go. I've reached out to WF's CS for some comparison pics, can't wait

I did ask about colour to my GF and she did mention that she's not too particular about it so I shall take a look at how different/similar they'll turn out

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 1 carat J is a great choice. There's something symbolic about 1 carat.

Vascariz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the positive advice and affirmations! Sounds like the 1 carat is the way to go. I've reached out to WF's CS for some comparison pics, can't wait

I did ask about colour to my GF and she did mention that she's not too particular about it so I shall take a look at how different/similar they'll turn out

It's going to be amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results