shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA & Brilliancescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ec1

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anybodys put a New Line ACA through a Brilllancescope. If yes, what type of score did you get?

Thanks,
EC

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm WF doesn''t do Bscope for their stones, so it would have to be an appraiser with a BScope and there are only a few of those from what I can recall...

I think RockDoc has one though I don''t know if he has ever put an ACA through.

Also, just putting one or two ACAs through and getting scores does not mean that all other ACA''s will have that same score...each diamond has it''s own angles and specs which will change a result from stone to stone.

ec1

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara for replying!

I just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of scores the ACA would obtain on the BrillianceScope. Since the New Line ACA has been out for awhile, surely somebody must have ran it through a BrillianceScope. Also, I''m aware there are a lot of debates regarding the accuracy of the equipment and how it actually translates to a visual performance to the eyes, but still would love to see the scores. I''m guessing that most of their ACA stones would probably hit the VH+ on all 3 categories (White light, Color light & Scintillation). On their website, it mentioned that they used the Brilliancescope to create the New Line, so I thought they would use it to promote their ACA.

So if anybodys ran their ACA through the Brilliancescope, please chime in or you can PM the results if you don''t want to post it.

Thanks a lot, I''ve learned some much from this forum.

EC

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2005 3:34:13 AM
Author:ec1
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anybodys put a New Line ACA through a Brilllancescope. If yes, what type of score did you get?

Thanks,
EC
yes,i''m curious too,i know the B-scope isn''t GOD but, just curious
20.gif

jelyjelo

Rough_Rock
Me 3
21.gif

I am planning to buy ACA too and want to know their light return performance score - if not BS then may be Isee2? AGA light index? ... ...
Bob from WF told me WF don''t use BS since "it simply doesn''t work". Then why would ACA new line cutting use BS?
33.gif

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi jl:

We have not used the BS for a good few years as we did not find the results to be consistent. What we do use is the Idealscope - the idealscope results on any given diamond are the same everytime.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results