shape
carat
color
clarity

About to purchase this - opinions?

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
My current setting and .9 carat transitional center stone 19E93CF9-F8CB-4312-9B7C-07EC98DF4205.jpeg

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I often think halos on 3 stones can be too much bling, but this one looks so beautiful with its proportions. I liked this so much, I showed it to my friend who is interested in 3 stone emeralds and she thought the halo competed with the center stone, so that's just something to consider. I think it looks amazing on you though!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I think it’s really beautiful. It’s like the best of a three stone and a halo style. And you obviously love a halo. I think the side stones are fabulous, and I like how the shank matches the halo, so it all works together and the halo really outlines the step cut stones and makes them pop. I would never grow tired of that ring!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
It's all nicely proportioned given everything that's going on there. A beautiful ring :)

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
A5BBF99F-09A2-423F-B957-580FA85D12A4.jpeg Same stone in a simpler setting. Thoughts? I do love the idea of the three stone since this upgrade is for my 20th anniversary and four kids later, but I want to make sure I’m not overdoing it.

Last edited:

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I’m a less is more kind of gal, but in this case I personally prefer the 3 stone. A large emerald with side traps! Swoon! Just out of curiosity does the jeweler have the 3 stone without the halo? Either way it’s a gorgeous setting.

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks to be a pretty stone. Make sure the facets are lighting up (turning on/off) all the way down into the center. Make sure there are not too many
off facets (black/dark) when facing straight on.

I actually prefer the halo without side stones (for me) however, the one with side stones is also very pretty. Doesnt look like you can make a bad choice.

Leigh_

Rough_Rock
I love the halo with the traps. I think it looks lovely.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not usually a fan of halos with 3 stones, but this one really works. It is a lot, but still has a delicate quality about it. The proportions work and everything flows very well together.

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
I’m trying to decide if it’s too much ring for me. I’m not really a fancy person, but for some reason I’m really drawn to these rings with a lot of coverage. I think because I have really long fingers and large hands, the smaller more delicate rings just feel lost on me.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Both rings look great on you and have nice presence. The single stone with halo does bring out the center stone more, and has a more timeless look to it. It's up to you whether you want a simpler look, or more bling and coverage!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results