shape
carat
color
clarity

About to pulling the trigger

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a major coincidence, but I had that exact pair on my final decision list just this week!!! So I can tell you with total honesty, that yes, I absolutely would buy that pair!!! I went with a pair in the .60's, but H VS2 is my first preference for quality and value, so those were definitely ones that I considered!

You need to call and reserve them immediately, though, if you really want them, because there are soooo many lurkers on here and well-matched pairs of G-H stones in that size range aren't exactly plentiful!

babydoll_mini

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1299857156|2869544 said:
This is a major coincidence, but I had that exact pair on my final decision list just this week!!! So I can tell you with total honesty, that yes, I absolutely would buy that pair!!! I went with a pair in the .60's, but H VS2 is my first preference for quality and value, so those were definitely ones that I considered!

You need to call and reserve them immediately, though, if you really want them, because there are soooo many lurkers on here and well-matched pairs of G-H stones in that size range aren't exactly plentiful!

Wow, that is the most positive review I've got for all the stones I considered and post here...
Thank you diamondseeker!

I have had them reserved, yay~

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results