shape
carat
color
clarity

About to Pop Question--Princess Stone Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bruins27

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

After nearly 6 months of quietly trolling on this great website and the enlightenment and the education I've received from you all, I've reached judgment day. In less than 6 weeks, I plan on proposing to my dear and wonderful girlfriend of almost one year with one of these two princess cut stones (both in 1.7-1.8 range). This town is only big enough for one of these bad boys and I am now seeking your help on bent knee. The specs on these two stones are very similar so it has come down to the ASET and IS scope pictures. To ease my mind before I drop a big chunk of hard earned change on one of these stones, could you please weigh in and tell me which of these stones, A or B, is the better stone based on just the ASET and IS scope pictures? Also, would one or both of these stones be considered in the excellent or very good range in light reflection?

I will be forever grateful, actually my future wife will be even more. Thank you.
30.gif

DiamondsABab.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bruins

They both look great but I prefer the first from the ASET, do you have the actual photos of the diamonds too please?

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I like A best...I also like the fact that it seems less busy, of course of know that is a personal preference aswell.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
A is better

Bruins27

Rough_Rock
Thanks everone for your replies thus far.

Lorelei , per your request, here are the actual pictures of the stones. Picture A seems a little grainier (or maybe off-focus) but there is no graining on the surface according to the GIA report. Please let me know if your opinions have changed after seeing the actual pictures. Thanks!

ABdiamonds.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 6:19:56 AM
Author: Bruins27
Thanks everone for your replies thus far.

Lorelei , per your request, here are the actual pictures of the stones. Picture A seems a little grainier (or maybe off-focus) but there is no graining on the surface according to the GIA report. Please let me know if your opinions have changed after seeing the actual pictures. Thanks!
Thanks! The first edges the second out slightly but they are both beauties!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
yap, both look good. Personal preference is the A stone, slightly chunkier facets but you might like the smaller facets. Good luck in whatever you decide. :)

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I''m no expert, but I like the way "A" looks better! Good luck!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results