shape
carat
color
clarity

About to order Memoire - but 1 question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
when you order from them - do you need to specify the color, clarity, and cut of the stones - we are ordering a 9 stone 1 carat band - and a petite prong setting with 8 stones .85 tcw - or do they just have a specific range of stones that they use with all their pieces? I would assume with the price and reputation that any stones they use would be of very high quality.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I have read Hearts on Fire bought out Memoire. That could be a good thing.

But, before I would order, I would ask all the questions and be satisfied with their answers before I ordered.

Just my 2 cents,

Good Luck
MWG

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2007 11:49:10 AM
Author:dfb
when you order from them - do you need to specify the color, clarity, and cut of the stones - we are ordering a 9 stone 1 carat band - and a petite prong setting with 8 stones .85 tcw - or do they just have a specific range of stones that they use with all their pieces? I would assume with the price and reputation that any stones they use would be of very high quality.
Hi dfb. We ordered a ring from Memoire from their Purity Collection, although it's not ready yet. I had some of the same questions.

Memoire has different qualities of stones available. The regular grade is, I think, G-H SI minimum. The A+ grade, what we ordered, is F VS1 minimum. The A++ grade is F VVS minimum. You can apparently request "ideal" cut stones, but from what I understand it's not necessary.

Hope this helps.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results