Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

About to order Memoire - but 1 question?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
when you order from them - do you need to specify the color, clarity, and cut of the stones - we are ordering a 9 stone 1 carat band - and a petite prong setting with 8 stones .85 tcw - or do they just have a specific range of stones that they use with all their pieces? I would assume with the price and reputation that any stones they use would be of very high quality.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I have read Hearts on Fire bought out Memoire. That could be a good thing.

But, before I would order, I would ask all the questions and be satisfied with their answers before I ordered.

Just my 2 cents,

Good Luck
MWG

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2007 11:49:10 AM
Author:dfb
when you order from them - do you need to specify the color, clarity, and cut of the stones - we are ordering a 9 stone 1 carat band - and a petite prong setting with 8 stones .85 tcw - or do they just have a specific range of stones that they use with all their pieces? I would assume with the price and reputation that any stones they use would be of very high quality.
Hi dfb. We ordered a ring from Memoire from their Purity Collection, although it's not ready yet. I had some of the same questions.

Memoire has different qualities of stones available. The regular grade is, I think, G-H SI minimum. The A+ grade, what we ordered, is F VS1 minimum. The A++ grade is F VVS minimum. You can apparently request "ideal" cut stones, but from what I understand it's not necessary.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.