shape
carat
color
clarity

About to make a decision need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I contacted WF and spoke with Bob and told him what I ws looking for and what I found on the WF site. He help me narow it down to two stones. I am not sure which one to go with. The ACA is very nice however he told me that the .74 F will perform very well and look just as good once set as the .75 g ACA. It is a little less and will enable me to stay very close to budget and get the setting I want. Here are the links any input is welcome I value and honest opinion. I need to make a decision on this due to the fact that setting takes up to three weeks and we are getting married soon. Thanks in advance.

p.s. Is it just me or does Bob laugh a lot??
Is he just really happy or what?? lol
He was very nice though and helpful but the laughing made me nervous since I am so green at this.... anyway.. he was very nice. Maybe I am just self-consious lol...

.74 f si1

.75 g si1

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to add that I put them both throught the cut adviser and granted I did it correctly the .75 was a 1.9 and the .74 was a 1.6 .

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
Need more specs on the .74 stone, the .75 stone was just average on the HCA.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Begging your pardon, Baltneau, but the .75 is better than "average". The stone scores in the top 5-7% of diamonds. How is that "average"?

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
What more specs do I need on the .74? I thought the info on WF was pretty thorough. What am I missing?

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

Did not see the Sarin report!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I like the .74. The color is one grade better and it's $400 less expensive for the same size in mms. The cut looks good even though it's not ACA.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I just clicked on the link to the .74 stone & it said it was sold - did you buy it LadyJ??!
21.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I called WF and they are reserving it for me.
9.gif
I am going to be wireing the money tomorrow or Wednesday. I decided to go ahead with it. The stone is the size that I was looking for and with the price I am able to get the Vatche Royal Crown setting that I really want. The ACA is very nice but I feel the .74 f will be just as lovely and is close to my budget. So I am very happy with my decision and Lesley was very nice.
9.gif
Now I will just have to wait the three weeks it takes to get it in the setting.
9.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Congratulations! That's so exciting!
21.gif

I hope when you see it, that it's everything you've been looking for!
1.gif
Best wishes to you!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
LadyJ.....an EXCELLENT choice. Nice job - and remember that pictures are MANDATORY.....hehehehehe

Congratulations!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations LadyJ! I would have picked the .74 F also. It's an excellent stone, and I'm a nut for color so the F would have had the edge for me, plus it's a little less expensive and frees up some $$ for the setting.
appl.gif

DiamondLil

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
YAY Lady J, that is a NICE choice! You do have to post pictures as soon as you get it. Are you getting it set? We can't wait to see it...!!

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I just got off the phone with Lesley. She just e-mailed me the bank wire info so we are wireing the money today. I decided to have it set in the Royal Crown setting my Vatche. I looked at lots of them but always came back to that one. The stone is going out today so hopefully I will have it sooner than later! I will post pics when I get it.
9.gif

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Hey Mara if you read this I asked Bob about the 1.008 j that you usggested and it was sold.. He said it rang a bell. Then looked and it was gone. It did not say sold online. O well, it was a good suggestion. lol I am happy with what I got. Just wanted to let you know I checked it out.
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
LadyJ, congrats! I love the Royal Crown setting by Vatche. It will be so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results