shape
carat
color
clarity

About the Ideal- Scope...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novice Fire

Rough_Rock
I just tried to download the software for the DiamCalc. But, Looks like this software does not work for round brilliant diamonds. Does anyone know of a way to get this software for free. I would hate to buy the sofware for $280 for this one time event for myself.
If this is not possible, does anyone have the means, if so, would nt mind helping me run the analysis through DiamCalc?

I really hope my future fiance appreciates my effects. She is definetly worth every bit of it. This has been quite an experience.

Again, thanks to everyone who has helped me. I have learned so much from everyone here, and I REALLY appreciate everything.

JIM.

Novice Fire

Rough_Rock
Oops. I meant DiamCalc!!! Does anyone has the ability and/or the time to run my specs through the software??

Thanks

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you have a .srn file of the diamond (including it's 3d model) I can import it into my DiamCalc software and render a virtual model of your stone within the software. The person you're dealing with would have to provide or email to you the .srn file (with it's 3d model). Then and only then could an accurate representation of your diamond be rendered within the DiamCalc software.

Get that file and I'll help you out.

Rhino

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rich just ran a DiamCalc for you in the other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results