shape
carat
color
clarity

? about ordering form Signed pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleysia

Rough_Rock
Hi all!! After months and months of searching I have finally decided on my anniversary band. I went to order it from the SP website and was surprised to see that you can''t order right from the website. They have a form to fill out and fax back along with a copy of my drivers license and credit card. My hubby is NOT comfortable with this at all and neither am I. What if someone gets ahold of that info?? I am used to ordering things securely over the internet not by fax. This all makes me nervous. Please alleviate my fears so I can get my dream ring!!!

Sponsored By:

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my wedding band from them and they were very accomodating -- I wasn''t comfortable sending along my information either, but they were willing to take my credit card over the phone.

Call them and see what they can do for you.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am not comfortable putting my info on the web either. i have used sp several times and always used the phone. there have been no problems. i think if you give them a call they will accomodate you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would just order it over the phone..

eleysia

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I just got off the phone with them. There was no problem with giving the info over the phone. They were very nice. I feel so much better about it now. :) :) :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you could order over the phone. I did fax them the info they needed when I had purchased from them in the past, and everything was fine, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results