Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

? about ordering form Signed pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleysia

Rough_Rock
Hi all!! After months and months of searching I have finally decided on my anniversary band. I went to order it from the SP website and was surprised to see that you can''t order right from the website. They have a form to fill out and fax back along with a copy of my drivers license and credit card. My hubby is NOT comfortable with this at all and neither am I. What if someone gets ahold of that info?? I am used to ordering things securely over the internet not by fax. This all makes me nervous. Please alleviate my fears so I can get my dream ring!!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my wedding band from them and they were very accomodating -- I wasn''t comfortable sending along my information either, but they were willing to take my credit card over the phone.

Call them and see what they can do for you.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i am not comfortable putting my info on the web either. i have used sp several times and always used the phone. there have been no problems. i think if you give them a call they will accomodate you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would just order it over the phone..

eleysia

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I just got off the phone with them. There was no problem with giving the info over the phone. They were very nice. I feel so much better about it now. :) :) :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you could order over the phone. I did fax them the info they needed when I had purchased from them in the past, and everything was fine, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.