shape
carat
color
clarity

Abazias - Martin Fuller and Associates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiousone

Rough_Rock
Hello all!!! After lurking on this site and posting a few questions, I have purchased the perfect diamond...at least the one that I could afford! I am posting to let you know how my experience went so that others can feel comfortable about purchasing over the internet.

First, Abazias was very receptive to my email inquires and phone calls. Although I had gained a lot of knowledge from reading all the information that pricescope and it's memebers have posted, I still had a few questions that I wanted answered and had serious anxiety issues. After working with Abazias's associate (Audrey) I was able to feel at easy, since she was so easy to talk to and willing to go that extra mile to make me feel like I was important. She was very calm and willing to answer any questions or issues I had. Great service! They sent the diamond to the appraiser of my choice without me making a purchase. This was very important to me and they understood my needs. This brings me to Martin Fuller and Associates.

Martin Fuller and Associates came highly recommended by, guess who? Pricescope and it's memebers. As is the case, I would highly recommend him as well. Very easy going and yet extremely informative! Talk about customer service! The delivery service had messed up the shipping on the day the diamond was suppose to get appraised. They brought the package to their building before they were even open. Needless to say...I didn't get to see the diamond that day. Martin Fuller and Assoc. went out of their way to go to the delivery service's warehouse to pick up my diamond for me so that they could appraise it for me first thing in the morning! Amazing! After that, I knew why they are higly regarded in this area.

Well, I don't want to get into too many details. All I wanted to say was that Abazias and Martin Fuller and Associates are great! Not great, EXCELLENT! I am getting my diamond set tomorrow so I'll be back to post how that went as well with my final appraisal with the ring from Martin Fuller.

Thanks for all the info! Internet buying is not so bad...hehe

wavey.gif

Oh, here are the details to my diamond:

Round Brilliant - 0-cut/Hearts and Arrows
7.14 - 7.18 x 4.37 mm
1.35 carat
Depth: 61%
Table: 57%
Girdle: medium faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Clarity: VVS1
Color: E
Flourescence: None

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results