shape
carat
color
clarity

Abazias ering eternity setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
One of the settings that I am interested in is the diamond eternity ering setting from Abazias. I was wondering if anyone else had this setting and could post pictures with their diamond specs. I am also trying to figure out how thin the band is (my next step I guess will be to send an email and ask). My real love is the Ritani micropave the Kayla17 has and I will be looking at that one in person this week, but this one is a more affordable alternative so that the BF can put a little more $ into the diamond. I''m thinking along the lines of 1.5 ct RB center stone. Any adivce, comments, and pictures are appreciated. Thanks!

R8858-thumb.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini:

I don''t have this setting; however, I just wanted to note that if there is a setting that you love, don''t compromise. The beauty of the entire ring, IMO, is what matters. I loved my setting SO much that I sacrificed a 2ct stone in order to get it. I am glad I did!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results