shape
carat
color
clarity

ABAZIAS DIAMONDS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarrae

Rough_Rock
Hi. I just finished purchasing my engagement ring. I searched the internet for months and finally decided to contact Abazias. They had the best prices by far. I was a little unsure of buying online but after looking in the stores and at the prices in the stores I discovered Abazias could give me exactly what I wanted without paying a fortune. I talked to Abazias for over a month before committing to buying from them and asked many questions. Abazias always answered my questions promptly and provided me with any info that I requested. Abazias was very helpful and patient. Abazias made me feel comfortable and confident in buying from them and worked with me to create the engagement ring I had envisioned. I just recieved my ring on Friday and it was exactly what I had been looking for. I received the ring I had been searching for and did not have to spend a fortune. I highly recommend contacting Abazias if you are looking to purchase an engagement ring. There email address is www.abazias.com. There data base is easy to use to search for the type of diamond you are looking for and I had my setting custom made by them. Here is a picture of the ring I received.
sugarrae
love.gif

rae-ring.jpg

robbe

Shiny_Rock
very nice indeed.

robbe

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, dynamite setting (not to mention the diamond)! I love those prongs. All of the added stones look great too. Thanks for the picture. What are the specs on the center stone?
10.gif

whitediamonds

Rough_Rock
do you know if they have a trade up policy?

WHY are their diamonds so cheap? I saw that myself, found a 3 carat for only 10k
appl.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 6/5/2004 12:02:33 AM whitediamonds wrote:

do you know if they have a trade up policy?

----------------

For someone who claims to have a PhD, you don't seem terribly resourceful. If you were able to find a 3ct stone on their website, why weren't you able to read their very clear trade policy there, too?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results