shape
carat
color
clarity

Abaizias was super-helpful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gramata

Rough_Rock
I am new to posting, however, I have been lurking around for quite some time gathering info, etc. First off I would like to say "Thanks" to the many posters I have learned from (too many to list, so everyone just pat yourselves on the back).

I just wanted to post and let everyone what a great experience I had dealing with Tom at Abazias (www.abazias.com). I am not sure if anyone is familiar with them (I wasn''t until not too long ago) but I have nothing but positive things to say! First off, Tom not only spent 3 days searching for the perfect princess cut for my new bride to be, but they were actually able to get the setting that I saw at a Robins Brothers for almost 20% less, not to mention they had a great selection of Princess cuts (what I was looking for) at great prices!!! I admit I lagged on the preparation (I wanted to propose on New Years Day) so Tom and the guys didn''t have much time to get the setting produced (from Galatea - diamondinapearl.com) the stone set, and the ring shipped, but the pulled it off - even during the holidays!

If anyone has any specific questions about the service, or anything else. Email me at [email protected] - I would be happy to share my experience... And if you are out in Southern california, I might be able to pursuede my fiance to show the ring ;-) Maybe I will try to get some pictures, the first ones came out blurry
sad.gif

-John

Gramata

Rough_Rock
Oh Yeah, If you are wondering what I got, on the Galatea website, the setting is listed as 702. It is a Platinum ring, with a slight design to it (very simple yet attractive). It has two Marquis side stones (vs2 g-h) total weight .34 carat. The diamond is 0.2% perfect square, princes cut, VS2, color G (didn't want it to be too drastic against the side stones), and it is 1.01 carats. I used advice and a link from here to get an idea of what an "ideal" princess cut is and let me tell you... I think the link was right on the specs
1.gif
Not sure where the post is, but if you search, you can find it!

-John

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is really a hot design! I really like it. Please try to take some photos so we can see other angles.
10.gif

yes-3_04.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting the picture Caratgirl!!
9.gif

Gramata - this is an outstanding setting!
16.gif

Please keep trying to get some pics of your fiancee's ring as I know there are a lot of us that would love to see that setting with a princess cut! I am sure it is stunning!
2.gif

We love pictures around here!
appl.gif

AbaziasTom

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind words! Your ring was STUNNING. I'm glad you pointed Galatea out to me. Their products are exquisite, and I'm looking forward to selling more of their rings. One thing that definitely improved it was buffing the sides. It came with a sanded matte finish on the sides of the shank, which we buffed out to a mirror polish. Beautiful! May she wear it in good health for many years to come
1.gif
Take care!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is by far one of the classiest I've seen. I little bit of something, but not too much.

Exquisite.

Daniela

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results