shape
carat
color
clarity

AAAHHH! I need setting advice ASAP! (Quick Poll)

Which setting should I pick?

• Stuller

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Circles

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
PumpkinsAreAwesome|1447721819|3950540 said:
Star sparkle: Do you remember how thick your band was? I'm a fan of skinny bands, and that one looks like a good size!

Are you asking about the width of the eternity band, or the width of the shank on Adam's setting?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PumpkinsAreAwesome|1447783745|3950828 said:
Initially I was pretty excited about the circles. However thankfully I got to see pictures of the ring from other angles, where the circles look like flattened donuts instead of, how do I describe it... donuts. In the end, I'm going with the setting I fell in love with first and still love!

What's awesome is the Stuller is cheap enough so I can upgrade my setting if I want to in the future! Win win!

I know what you mean re the circles. For me the question was do you want a vintage-looking ring or a more contemporary-looking ring - and of course, would you be concerned about the gap.

In any event, the Stuller setting looks incredibly sleek and elegant. I can't wait to see the finished ring, and I hope you love it!

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Great Pumpkin! Flat donuts are no good! Lol! Three-dimensional would definitely be nicer. The vote is 19/19 so you really can't go wrong with either ring you choose in the wnd! Sounds like you're picking the first one and you sounded excited about it! :) :) Best of luck!! And post pics!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cinnamonstick|1447794028|3950931 said:
Great Pumpkin! Flat donuts are no good! Lol! Three-dimensional would definitely be nicer. The vote is 19/19 so you really can't go wrong with either ring you choose in the wnd! Sounds like you're picking the first one and you sounded excited about it! :) :) Best of luck!! And post pics!

I think they are both winners! When we were looking my husband liked best a stuller type "crown" because he felt it would show off the diamond the best and is the shape of the diamond. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results