shape
carat
color
clarity

Aaaaaiiiieeeeeeeee.... progress and suspicious activity!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 9:43:05 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
Can anyone tell me why Freke and Mscushion asked if I had tried the rings on? I haven't and am now worried! H and I are going to look in 2 weeks, but they will not be THE ring. We are going to a B&M store and he will likely purchase the ring online.
Oops, sorry it's taken me a while to come back to the thread and see your question, ilovesparkles. I asked because sometimes what looks fabulous in pics and online does not look as great on your hand as something else that you might have dismissed based on online pics. That was the case for me when we were ring shopping.

ETA: I also just saw your other question. With sapphires, I just prefer a round shape to any other shape, it's merely a personal preference. Not to say at all that the ring you posted isn't extremely pretty (if the sapphire checks out quality-wise, I'd listen to the experienced posters above & get more info).

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
The only reason I haven''t posted the link is for fear of someone else finding it. But I trust you girls, so I will go for it. Thanks Freke and MsCushion! Like I said, I will be posting it in Colored Stone forum once H hears back from the vendor.

http://www.simplysapphires.com/html/imagesemerald2005/217spr-sm.html

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
We have an appointment with Iowa Diamond on the Sat. we will be in Des Moines! It was recommended by a close friend! I am so so SO excited! The sales lady of course assured me we would find a gorgeous ring in our price range. Lol! I hope I try some on and it all comfirms that green sapphire is the one though!
21.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I almost forgot! He hinted twice tonight that the proposal is going to be in May and not June! YIKES!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Ilovesparkles, I have to say that the profile of that setting is BEAUTIFUL! Surprisingly enough, that was the main thing bf and I looked at when choosing the setting for my ering. Now that we have found the diamond, agreed on a custom solitaire setting and a custom wrap, it''s safe to say that I am getting a ring even better than the one I "dreamt" of!
I wish the same for you!
Ooh.... and from .8 carats to 2.12?! That''s a big upgrade!!
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the progress!!! The settings and stones are all beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results