shape
carat
color
clarity

AAA Diamonds in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Leon

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know anything about AAA Diamonds in Toronto?

There prices are to good to be true. I''ve been quoted a price for a 1ct for $1000 less than other stores. I am skeptical. They don''t use GEMSCAN but have their own independent appraiser. Any thoughts?

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Do they have a website ? We can take a look and figure it out for you
1.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi Leon
wavey.gif

I have never heard of AAA Diamonds in TO but you better shop around before making such a big decision. This is a big purcase and I personally will only go for at least a GIA cert.

I am thinking of doing an upgrade and I have been shopping around for the past few weeks. I have concluded that my jeweler (who I have been using for the past 9 years) has the best prices and most of all, I trust their diamonds.

Good luck with your purchase and remember not to rush it.

Jewels

Leon

Rough_Rock
No website. When I went in there, there were alot of suppliers going in and out, and one customer (they happen to place the stone on the wrong ring band!!!!!) But visually the stone looked goregous. He didn't even show me the envelope with the specs on them. I am still undecided casue this could either be the best bargain or the biggest bust.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results