shape
carat
color
clarity

A Womans Room

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Demon, I see your comments from time to time on another forum. I haven’t joined that forum yet but love to read your posts. I’m afraid I’d get eaten alive there. Who knows maybe I’ll dip my toe in the pool and see how goes well.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Demon, I see your comments from time to time on another forum. I haven’t joined that forum yet but love to read your posts. I’m afraid I’d get eaten alive there. Who knows maybe I’ll dip my toe in the pool and see how goes well.

Wow
that sounds like the alternative Bruce Springsteen forum i know to stay away from

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

You should jump in! It seems to lean a little more left than right, and so you're rarely alone. There are some to avoid, but it has a well functioning ignore button. Let me know your name there, either here or in a PM there. I'd love to see you. And you know there's at least a couple of others there, from here, that still post here as well.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss being able to discuss politics on Pricescope. As I have said, the discussion did not have to be in Hangout. I liked The Steam Room, a designated area for political discussion where people who did not like it did not see it.

Ella being abused was untenable. If Andrey and management ever change their minds about political discussion, I will be glad because I have deep personal ties with people on Pricescope.

My need for political discussion is filled on an Internet forum designed for political debate, however, which makes sense. This is actually a diamond forum. As Andrey said in the thread about Dancing Fire, we are like a family here, however. There are often things we want to to share beyond the discussion of diamonds. I enjoyed the off-topic discussion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results