carat
color
clarity

A Warm Surprise! ID Jewelry GIA S-T color Semi Bezel

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wildcat03|1426423062|3847481 said:
Looks great. I have some uncerted "very good" cut diamond studs from ID Jewelry and they are beautiful and super sparkly! They do a great job :)

Thank you wildcat03!!! I purchased this diamond from ID jewelry's "ideal" cut selection. I was torn between this diamond with a GIA cert and another "ideal" cut that was in fact unncerted. Both had vendor photos that looked pretty good. I leaned towards this one because it was certed with "meduim blue" flur. I was so glad I purchased this when I did, because I did a search the next day and the uncerted diamond was gone.

Yekutiel has a vast knowledge of diamonds and he is aware of Pricescope standards. They are so great to work with!! I am so pleased. Every time I purchase from ID Jewelry they provide me with exceptional product and service!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1426431318|3847512 said:
Coming back to admire your handshots. Gorgeous!!!
I love love love unplated WG. It's such a sophisticated look.

You are so sweet Acinom!! Thank you so much!! I so Iove this look. Its both classic and sophisticated to me! It is just was I was looking for! :appl: :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Pricescope for your encouraging kind words!!

I was obliged to take just a few more photos... :) :))

imag2449.jpg

imag2416.jpg

imag2503.jpg

imag2567_2.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone! It looks super sparkly and I am a big fan of fluor! The setting is perfect with it! I am loving the unplated WG. It looks stunning on you!

:love: :love:

I also appreciate your positive testimonial of IDJ. I may use them next year for a project that I have in mind.

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
It is so beautiful and looks lovely in with your other rings!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice fire!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring, and looks fantastic on your finger! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love it in the setting you chose!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!!

It looks so elegant on your pretty hand, thank you for sharing the pics and details. I love half-bezels and yours is wonderful.

Could you tell me about the white gold, not plated? I didn't know it was an option.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1426435070|3847543 said:
Gorgeous stone! It looks super sparkly and I am a big fan of fluor! The setting is perfect with it! I am loving the unplated WG. It looks stunning on you!

:love: :love:

I also appreciate your positive testimonial of IDJ. I may use them next year for a project that I have in mind.

Thank you for your kind words CRYSTAL24K!! Flur is awesome!! 'Im particularly fond of it in warm stones.

IDJ is wonderful! There are many PSers who have purchased from them over the years. Yekutiel is who you'd want to speak to for special projects.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Thank you and thank you for posting such wonderful comments Diamoneecee, tyty, iLander, and pregcurious!!! :)) :D :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1426476864|3847866 said:
GORGEOUS!!!!

It looks so elegant on your pretty hand, thank you for sharing the pics and details. I love half-bezels and yours is wonderful.

Could you tell me about the white gold, not plated? I didn't know it was an option.

Thank you so much aztonie!!! I have been converted to the bezel fan club!! :dance:

Here is some information on unplated gold:

https://www.pricescope.com/wiki/engagement-rings/platinum-vs-white-gold

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love: love it with the twisty band. This is fab!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
that stone is a beautiful find! love it :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appreciate your kind words and compliments lorrissey, ericad, and Victoria10!!!!! :D Thank You!!!

two more photos and that it...i promise. 8)

imag2646.jpg

imag2498.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zestfullybling -

Could I please get a few more shots of your gorgeous 7 stone band. And do you have any info and photos on your pear pendant? I'd love to see more shots and get some info on it - it's sublime!

ETA I've just been trawling for shots of your pear pendant on PS - what a gorgeous piece of jewelry it is! Is it set in yellow gold? And - can I ask who made it? The setting is beautiful!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! The color of the metal with the warm yellow of the stone is fabulous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results