shape
carat
color
clarity

A very specific request

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have two micro pave bands in addition to a plain wedding band and their e-ring?

I love the look of micro paves with my current set, but because of their small size, I'm not sure one will give me the bling-blinginess I crave. However, I'm worried two pave bands will look odd nestled between my plain band and my e-ring. Also, my finger is thin but short, and I don't want to look ridiculous with too many rings, which I worry would be the case with four, no matter how thin.

If you could post a picture of your sets that include micro paves, I'd be stoked! :)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
My avatar shows my set. I have a plain 3mm platinum band, and 2 eternities on the outsides. They are not micropave, though. One is about 2mm and the other is about 3mm. I love the look, but I also have very long fingers.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009 said:
My avatar shows my set. I have a plain 3mm platinum band, and 2 eternities on the outsides. They are not micropave, though. One is about 2mm and the other is about 3mm. I love the look, but I also have very long fingers.

Actually, your set was the set I had in mind when I posed this question :) I've always found your rings (and long fingers! Darn you, lol) to be lovely, and while I'm leaning more towards two thin micro pave bands for my own set, I felt yours was a good approximation of what I was thinking of.

Thanks for the help and input :)

Anyone else have something similar? :wavey: :?:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results