shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB A very special 3.5-4ct OEC

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for something very special…

20 years my husband and I have been married, and I’ve never had a wedding ring. We both grew up very poor, and have worked incredibly hard to get where we are today. He’s given me the go ahead to finally find my diamond! :kiss2:

My dream ring is an Erika Winters Margot, with a big beautiful 3.5-4ct OEC. K, and L colors make my heart go pitter pat. I would love to find a beautiful preloved OEC to not only help keep the cost down, but I truly love the idea of brining new memories to a piece that has been loved and cherished by other wonderful women. This will be my forever ring, and something that will be loved and cherished for the next 20+++ years.

Please let me know if you have something very special you are thinking of parting with. I will update this thread if/when I find my forever diamond.

Thank you!

Last edited:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to 20 years! What a sweet story. My original engagement ring is an L colored OEC that I absolutely adore so I totally see why that color range makes your heart sing. I have actually been toying with the idea of letting it go since I no longer wear it but it's no where near the range you're looking for (at only 1.08 carats). So looking forward to seeing you find your forever diamond! All the best as you search for it! ,

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to 20 years! What a sweet story. My original engagement ring is an L colored OEC that I absolutely adore so I totally see why that color range makes your heart sing. I have actually been toying with the idea of letting it go since I no longer wear it but it's no where near the range you're looking for (at only 1.08 carats). So looking forward to seeing you find your forever diamond! All the best as you search for it! ,

Thank you! It has been quiet the journey. He’s an amazing man, and I feel incredibly blessed :love:

CorgiAttackkk

Rough_Rock
Big congrats on 20 years~! I hope you find the perfect stone.

She doesn’t have any posted available, but sometimes SinCityFinds on instagram posts warmer, large OEC/OMC diamonds. It may be worth sending her a dm?
There’s also xothebijouxbox that posts some old cuts too! Here’s another that looks available.

Good luck with your journey and be sure to share progress pics

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
This is an OMC, not an OEC, and an M, which may be lower than you're looking for. And it's a bit bigger than your stated specs too. But @Eclectic posted about a beautiful big diamond she's planning to sell--might be something to consider?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You and I have the same dream ring and same anniversary years ! :lol:

Since you are wanting to go P2P sale instead of vendor, just a quick and unasked for advice tidbit.

I think offering to pay intermediary fees to a impartial 3rd party for the sale would go very far on your part - to help an individual feel safe/secure in such a P2P sale.

Best wishes!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
You and I have the same dream ring and same anniversary years ! :lol:

Since you are wanting to go P2P sale instead of vendor, just a quick and unasked for advice tidbit.

I think offering to pay intermediary fees to a impartial 3rd party for the sale would go very far on your part - to help an individual feel safe/secure in such a P2P sale.

Best wishes!

Happy Anniversary to you too!!!

I ABSOLUTELY would go through a third party, like JBG or someone else!!! Thank you for the recommendation :kiss2:

Eclectic

Rough_Rock
Big congrats on 20 years~! I hope you find the perfect stone.

She doesn’t have any posted available, but sometimes SinCityFinds on instagram posts warmer, large OEC/OMC diamonds. It may be worth sending her a dm?
There’s also xothebijouxbox that posts some old cuts too! Here’s another that looks available.

Good luck with your journey and be sure to share progress pics

Tha
This is an OMC, not an OEC, and an M, which may be lower than you're looking for. And it's a bit bigger than your stated specs too. But @Eclectic posted about a beautiful big diamond she's planning to sell--might be something to consider?

Thank you so much for thinking about me and my stone :)
Mine is an OMC and not OEC, but if OP is interested dm me.
I would also like to congratulate OP!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Tha

Thank you so much for thinking about me and my stone :)
Mine is an OMC and not OEC, but if OP is interested dm me.
I would also like to congratulate OP!

Thank you!!! Your OMC is absolutely gorgeous - and I hope you decide to keep her as is! My heart leans more towards an OEC, but thank you for your congrats! I’m a very blessed woman to have the 20+ years of support from such an amazing guy :kiss2:

OECrystal

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! Do you have a budget in mind?

Reactions: DAF
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results