shape
carat
color
clarity

A very sad day....

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I got up for work this morning and began going about my routine--let the dog out, shower brush teeth... At this point I realize the dog is not back in the house, so I start looking around for him. He was no where to be found in the house, so I went outside--he didn't come when I called him. At this point I know something is wrong. I found my little Tuffy dead on the side of the shed. His fur matted with blood and saliva. FI came home from work right away, and began examining the fence. It turns out the neighbor's German shepherd mix made a hole in the chain link fence and got into our yard.

I'm not mad at the neighbors--they are good neighbors and I know they would not have been neglectful had they known their dog had breeched the fence, but I am just devastated that my little Tuffy was killed. I am so attached to him. He was my very first dog ever and has been my constant companion since 2001.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
;( ;( ;( ;(

SO sorry to hear this! A prayer for your Tuffy and for you as well.

My heart aches for you, big BIG hug. . .

Please know you enriched her time upon this earth and she is with you still . . .

lulu

Ideal_Rock
How devastating! I am so sorry for your loss.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so very sorry for your loss....

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry, how awful.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH! OH! :sick: My heart aches.... :((

kind regards,

Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuffyluvr - I'm so very sorry to read this. Huggs to you.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry. :(sad

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely devastating! OMG I am soo sorry. What did your neighbors have to say about it?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god. I'm so, so sorry Tuffy - how completely devastating :(sad

Huge hugs to you and DH, your poor Tuffy... gosh, even if you're not furious with your neighbours I am! Though I know how quickly a determined dog can chew through surprising stuff - my parents' dog ate the walls, literally - so I guess it's possible that it wasn't maintenance laziness on their part...

I'm sorry Tuffy. Losing a pet is always horrible :(sad

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
tuffyluvr|1328039317|3115730 said:
I got up for work this morning and began going about my routine--let the dog out, shower brush teeth... At this point I realize the dog is not back in the house, so I start looking around for him. He was no where to be found in the house, so I went outside--he didn't come when I called him. At this point I know something is wrong. I found my little Tuffy dead on the side of the shed. His fur matted with blood and saliva. FI came home from work right away, and began examining the fence. It turns out the neighbor's German shepherd mix made a hole in the chain link fence and got into our yard.

I'm not mad at the neighbors--they are good neighbors and I know they would not have been neglectful had they known their dog had breeched the fence, but I am just devastated that my little Tuffy was killed. I am so attached to him. He was my very first dog ever and has been my constant companion since 2001.
OMG! I am so sorry!!!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is so terrible! ;( I'm so sorry for you and DH...and your poor doggie!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god, that is absolutely tragic! You must be in such a state of shock! I am so, so sorry!

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss Tuffyluvr. How heartbreaking! Please take care...

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear this :blackeye: > My pet rabbit was attacked by the neighbors dog recently and we felt horrible about it but she was lucky and survived with only a few broken toes. I can't imagine what it would have been like had she been killed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So terribly sorry - what a tragedy!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is horrible, I am so sorry for your loss :((

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH NO! I'm speechless, Tuffyluvr. :((

That is such terrible news to learn of. I hope you are managing ok. The loss of one of our four legged friends can hit just as hard as a human loss. They are so special in our lives - I wish you strength and send you big hugs to get thru the next little while.

Know that we are thinking of you....

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
My heart aches reading this. I am so, so sorry for your loss and will be keeping you and your Tuffy in my thoughts.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry :(sad

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
tuffyluvr|1328039317|3115730 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that, it must have been so horrible for you. I really don't know what to say but hoping time and maybe a new puppy will ease your pain. Hope all the best.. /hugs :blackeye:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, what a tragedy! I wish there were some way to fix it for you. What a horrid shock. I can tell by your PS name how much you love him -- and he you in return. I'm just so, so sorry. Read this a.m. a wise thing: "Grief is the price we pay for love." From Queen Elizabeth, of all people. Wise old girl, she is.

Many many hugs, Tuffyluvr. Much affection coming your way.

--- Laurie

April20

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I am so, so sorry to hear this. How devastating. We will be thinking about you.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How terrible... so very sorry for your loss.... ;(

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO!!!!! No words. I'm so sorry ....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no!!!! I am so, so sorry. {{{{hugs}}}}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am soooo very sorry. You must be heartbroken. I can't imagine. Prayers your way.... ;(

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Oh no. That's awful. I'm so very very sorry. And you're a much better person than me. I'd be :angryfire: at the neighbors.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Oh No, that is horrific!! ....my heart goes out to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results