shape
carat
color
clarity

A Very Happy WhiteFlash customer. With Pics! MUST SEE!

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
To all who have helped me along my journey, I just wanted to say Thank You.

What began as a long and painful adventure, became rather simple once I stumbled upon you all. Like all who buy a product online, it began with extensive research, and Whiteflash won with considerable margins. I custom made my ring alongside Joe, who was incredibly knowledgeable about proportions and the actual look and feel of the final product, and I chose a diamond alongside Sheerah who knew exactly what I was looking for in a diamond, at the perfect price point. I was quite sceptical about not seeing my product before buying, however after the reviews and speaking with Whiteflash directly, I calmed down. My ring arrived a few weeks ago and ever since I opened the box and I have been in awe. The ring was amazing. So perfect, so much brilliance, the perfect cut and everything I had hoped for. I had gone to many local brick and mortar stores, however was never able to find the perfect ring, and especially at the perfect price. After taking my beautiful custom ring home, I thought of ways I could do the perfect proposal, as I knew that she wanted it to be local. After many days of thought, I knew what the perfect plan would be, just needed to execute it and get the “yes”. Once beautiful Saturday, I arrived with a Rose asking her to have a fancy ball room dress and not to expect to return that night. We drove and checked in at a fancy hotel locally where we toasted to our anniversary and sipped Champaign. When the sun went down a little I invited her to one of our favourite look out points where we went to share some old memories. After, we got ready and headed over to a manor where I had made special arrangements to have a private area near a fire place. The lighting was just right and the ambiance was perfect. After ordering some drinks and giving her the most compliments I have ever given in my life, I knew I was not going to last the entire meal. I asked a waiter to take a picture of us, we stood up by the fire place and little did she know, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. There was a shriek, a good one at that! She said YES!!!! That night we went to a fancy gala and celebrated the night away. It was perfect. Something to truly remember.

Thank you all for helping me along side my journey.
wf9.jpg
wf8.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------
www.browndeals.ca

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! the ring turned out beautifully

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!! To be honest the hearts and arrows perfect cut lights up the room!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous!!! :love: And I'll have to say, you did a wonderful job on the proposal!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Great to hear. congratulations!!! and the ring is beautiful~

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
:)!!!! Thanks guys!! Honestly, I was so terrified about buying online! Boy am
I ever glad I did!!! It's incredible!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Must see pictures indeed!! It's gorgeous and so glad all went so smoothly!

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
Oh yes. I really never knew that a cut could do so much. The h and a Aca is amazing.... Local places rave about how well it was made!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Ravi!!

Congrats on your engagement - it sounds like a night for the books :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Sounds like everything went perfect including the engagement! Beautiful ring!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh La La! It is gorgeous.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement.

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!! The time and effort was worth it! But it was all of you who helped so much!!! :twirl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the ring is amazing!! You did a great job!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement -- you did a great job choosing a diamond and setting :appl:

ravi_sakic

Rough_Rock
Thanks!!! :) !!! You all make me feel great about the whole process!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results