shape
carat
color
clarity

A typical engagement ring in Singapore? Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glossnpolish

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I must say that this website has been very informative. I''ve found much help in educating myself to appreciate my soon-to-come engagement ring. I''ld like to get a rough idea of what the typical engagement ring is like by Singaporean standards. I would appreciate any inputs possible.
1.gif

Size of diamond:

Cut:

Setting: (Please also indicate the metal used)

Other details I might need to know:

wavey.gif

james100

Rough_Rock
Well, I just bought a diamond ring online for my wife and I'm from singapore.
I am not sure if there is such a standard but probably the B&M stores will 'advise' you on that aspect. I think it should be down to your own preferences as to the shape,size( affordability), setting ,etcand your overall budget.
There are a couple of shops that sell H&A stones and some with fancy names for the different types of CUT but you will find that most of the stores will not be able to advise on the cut as compared to what you read on the forum here.

If you have time check out the vendors online,focus on the cut being close to ideal, F to H color is still white enough, 'eye-clean SI1 and VS2 and so on.
Hope this will get you started ...
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results