shape
carat
color
clarity

A Truck. A Love story. A Diamond and whitewave come get your hug - my dream ring!

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Splotch 2.0 is beautiful, and so are your bands (especially that bubble one)! What a lovely nail color as well. Loved your sno-cone description, I could see it in my mind! Beautiful.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I loved reading your sweet story! Splotch 2.0 is just lovely and looks perfect on you!!! Congratulations!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know what I love more, your lovely story or your beautiful ring.
What a beauty she is and how wonderful she found her way to your hand and heart.
These PS folk are marvelous aren’t they, so much knowledge, so much kindness and support (and let’s face it, there isn’t always a lot of that to be found online).
Maybe it’s because everyone who loves gems has a golden or platinium heart as well!
Well done you (and hubby) for achieving your dream lifestyle and wear your new “ball of fire” with joy.
The best things do come to those who wait (and who follow PS advice ha ha!)
:appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for telling the story! How beautiful.

Your ring is amazing! Beautiful sparkle and shape. Enjoy wearing her

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great story! Love the bling! Your H sounds like a keeper!

rubysweettart

Shiny_Rock
Your story gave me butterflies! The truck, the hubby, the ring.... it's all kismet! It's lovely and I'm sure your hubby has an equally glowing story about how lucky he is to have met you. It's a gorgeous symbol of a gorgeous love story, wear it in good health! And thanks for the refrigerator tip! That tip is not going to help my diet. Or maybe a sparkly distraction will.... ;)2

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yours is such a heart-warming story. Thank you for sharing both your story and pictures of your gorgeous ring - it looks fantastic on your hand and your joy with it shines through so clearly!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story and amazing diamond. What a find!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww LOVE this story and congratulations on your dream ring and more importantly your dream relationship. That is everything.:kiss2: Thank you for sharing the love and the happiness and the joy and wishing you many more years of all of that and more.:appl:

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Oh, gosh good morning everyone, so many more responses over the night and I would clog up the box here if I requote everyone, so mrs-b, Delaney, peacechick, chappy, luce, Bron357, InsecureSweetGirl, acinom, caf, rubysweettart, lissyflo, MakingTheGrade, missy, diamondringlover, Thank You!!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pear and love the story behind it! Congrats on your lovely ring!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful story and a gorgeous ring. Wear it in good health and enjoy the sparkles! The D color looks amazing.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful story, beautiful ring. I loved reading it, and I am so happy for you to have found the perfect man and the most wonderful stone. It looks lovely on you. Wear it in health and happiness for many years to come!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
That's gorgeous and I love the story. :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really enjoyed your story and LOVE your ring!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, what a great story and a gorgeous ring!! Splotch 2.0 is a definite superstar!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is un freaking believable! Gorgeous ring and heartwarming story!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely story, thank you for sharing! And a true unicorn stone, so perfect, definitely worth the wait. Looks amazing on your hand.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the story, I love posts like that! Your pear is gorgeous.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful story! Beautiful pear! It was meant to be!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Noted - where good men are to be found...

-

Then, yes, I love included crystas - I have always noticed them in any kind of stone anywhere... - enough so to recall that one of the memorable sapphires here contains a small flock of minute included crystals on the side ,) @Bluegemz

And these too: in ruby WWW & sapphire WWW ... If such shots did not require some peculiar gear to take, I would have long since opened a thread for 'show me your inclusions' here!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely loved reading your story. It's quite touching, and your ring is just beautiful! Icylicious, just like a snow cone. ;)) Congrats on your well waited for beauty, you certainly deserve it. :clap:

p.s. LOVE the name!!

NZgirl

Rough_Rock
Premium
You know in life and love nothing is perfect. Diamonds are the same. My diamond was not what PriceScopers should have said I should buy. It was a Canadian diamond graded by gemscan in Canada (I had I regraded in NZ) but no GIA or AGS certificate. It also despite being EX cut, and would fall into the ex for GIA and AGS the pavilion angle is slightly steep. So wouldn’t be the ideal proportions, but I compared it to lots of loose stones GIA Triple ex, and it was the most beautiful. I even had the poor jeweller mix them up to see if I could still recognise my diamond(I could). Just shows a beautiful stone is beautiful and sometime the “specs” don’t matter. I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of your perfect for you stone ❤️

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet story and a beautiful ring. Congratulations!

Jacquiemalta

Rough_Rock
Love your story; love your ring. Congratulations, I wish you & your husband many happy years together.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful story of following your vision and succeeding. You truly have a wonderful husband who loves you and a good eye for a choosing a fine diamond. Enjoy your successes.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Congratulations and so happy for you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results