color
clarity

A tribute to brooches and pins

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My newest...

DSC_4182[1].jpg

Did you see the horseshoe pin worn by Princess Charlotte to the Queen's funeral today? She wore it inverted, but it's very similar to yours, @Catmom.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
there were some lovelly brooches in ST George's chapple but i had to go to sleep so ill catch up after work tonight

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you see the horseshoe pin worn by Princess Charlotte to the Queen's funeral today? She wore it inverted, but it's very similar to yours, @Catmom.

I did see it. It's supposed to be worn the way she had it so that the good luck doesn't "fall out of it". That's how I wear it when I have it on too. Beautiful brooch and Princess.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should add this one. It's rapidly becoming my favorite as it's so versatile. Vintage Art Deco Diamond and Tsavorite brooch worn only at Christmas then passed down to someone who never wore it and then traded in to my jeweler for 2 diamond bands. Needless to say it gets much more wearing time these days! IMG_2221 (002).jpg

bananaboat

Rough_Rock
My grandma likes jewerlies and gets them custom-made. This was one of her brooches I used to fiddle around as a kid and she gave it to me with the matching earrings. Didn't know they were diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and sapphires until I grew up.

Not sure how to match the style so I just fiddle around with them still once awhile
DF6ECF52-C530-4A76-83F7-E6CD303A9A53.jpeg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
My grandma likes jewerlies and gets them custom-made. This was one of her brooches I used to fiddle around as a kid and she gave it to me with the matching earrings. Didn't know they were diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and sapphires until I grew up.

Not sure how to match the style so I just fiddle around with them still once awhile
DF6ECF52-C530-4A76-83F7-E6CD303A9A53.jpeg

Oh that brooch is fabulous! Try wearing it on a chain by running a sturdy gold necklace through the pin on the back, if you don't wear brooches of course.

bananaboat

Rough_Rock
Oh that brooch is fabulous! Try wearing it on a chain by running a sturdy gold necklace through the pin on the back, if you don't wear brooches of course.

Ahh! Never thought of that thank you:kiss2: I was pondering whether I should be taking them apart to repurpose them into an eternity band or somethingo_O I love your idea!!! Will get a longer chain omg thank you!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked these 2 up in Hong Kong in 2013 while I attended one of their jewellery shows.

Both are silver with pearls, one with Akoya and the other a blue Tahitian:

DK's Pearl Brooches Oct2022.jpg

DK :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked these 2 up in Hong Kong in 2013 while I attended one of their jewellery shows.

Both are silver with pearls, one with Akoya and the other a blue Tahitian:

DK's Pearl Brooches Oct2022.jpg

DK :))

Both are equally beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results