color
clarity

A touch of buyers remorse

Oregonman

Rough_Rock

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Those inclusions would be visible to my naked eye, but the diamond is otherwise very lovely.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is not common for properly graded vs2 inclusions to be face up eye visible at that size.
The only sure way to tell is to look at it.
If its still at JA have a gemologist look at it.
That is a free service they offer.
If its already on the way look at it yourself in many different lighting conditions.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The only potentially bad thing I see is the inclusions sit above an arrow. The arrows are dark in photos but in real life, they are alternating flashes of white light and fire. I'd scrutinize it in typical office lighting because the lighting is harsh and arrows will be white and any dark specks might stand out. Also tilt the diamond and look for them.

The proportions are good, the table is small and the 77 lgf makes the bolder arrows that I prefer. It's AGS 000, so the only issue I see is whether or not it's eyeclean enough. It should be a stunner, performance-wise. The diameter is over 7mm, and personally, I would prefer a larger stone like this that might be slightly NOT eye-clean all of the time to a perfectly eye clean 6.5mm stone with higher color or clarity. Some people on here have made that trade-off and then found themselves obsessing over the inclusions that they can sometimes see. I own SI2 and I1 that aren't 100% eyeclean. But I've worn everything from VVS1 down to I1, and decided that since I can NEVER keep a diamond ring 100% clean on the outside, it no longer matters to me if it has a few speck internally. It's all a matter of preferences and priorities. I think it's smarter to choose performance, size, color, and compromise on clarity because you get so much more bang for your buck that way.

Oregonman

Rough_Rock
Thanksfor the info. Maybe I'm stressing over nothing.

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
Hi there!

My name is Shelly and I work at James Allen. Thanks so much for choosing us for your special purchase!

I can definitely understand where you're coming from - it's a big purchase and no doubt you want it to be a show stopper!

I went ahead and spoke with one of our gemologists about the diamond you purchased. She said that the diamond is eye clean. The inclusion on the table is not very concentrated and at real size will blend with the sparkle entirely. :)

As you mentioned, if for any reason you're dissatisfied, you always have 30 days to return for a full refund (no restocking fees).

All in all, it's a beautiful choice!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a nice surprise to see JA stuff posting here. While I am not OP, I still appreciate JA paying that much attention to the customers, well done!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
jamesallenrings|1479964907|4102152 said:
Hi there!

My name is Shelly and I work at James Allen. Thanks so much for choosing us for your special purchase!

I can definitely understand where you're coming from - it's a big purchase and no doubt you want it to be a show stopper!

I went ahead and spoke with one of our gemologists about the diamond you purchased. She said that the diamond is eye clean. The inclusion on the table is not very concentrated and at real size will blend with the sparkle entirely. :)

As you mentioned, if for any reason you're dissatisfied, you always have 30 days to return for a full refund (no restocking fees).

All in all, it's a beautiful choice!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
jamesallenrings|1479964907|4102152 said:
Hi there!

My name is Shelly and I work at James Allen.
Welcome to Pricescope Shelly!!!
Thank you for your helpfulness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results