shape
carat
color
clarity

A teeny tiny fragment of news...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
...that has got me jumping out of my skin!

So, I did a little manipulating, asking about when FF really planned to get down on one knee. I told him I was thinking about going with the honors program at my school to study abroad in Costa Rica and that they are leaving in August, and I asked what he thought about it (which was all 100 percent true - no lie there). He got all sorts of upset and said that it would ruin his plans for the rest of the year. I inquired further, mentioning that I wanted to squeeze something like that in before I had anything holding me here, like an engagement, wedding to plan, etc. And he said, "well, I REALLY didn't want to give you any kind of timeline, but it is definitely going to be before August 1." So I flipped out and got all excited and asked him to *promise* me, because I wasn't missing out on this trip for nothing... and he did!!!

So, in the calmest possible manner, staying as cool and levelheaded as possible, I'd like to take this time to let out a teeny tiny

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I think you did that very tactfully, good job!
31.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Great job getting that information out of him! Good news!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! There''s nothing wrong with a little manipula...er...creative questioning

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news!!! Leading questions are ok to use in court, so using em on FF is totally acceptable!
1.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha!

That''s AWESOME news!!

SO happy to hear!
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Although I''d totally want to have my cake and eat it too (engagement + Costa Rica trip) -- how long is the study abroad?

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 8:01:00 PM
Author: misskitty
YAY! Although I''d totally want to have my cake and eat it too (engagement + Costa Rica trip) -- how long is the study abroad?
That''s so exciting adhesive!!!

I have to agree with misskitty...can you go to Costa Rica too? It sounds like you have an amazing summer coming up!
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
excellent work adhesive
36.gif
very excited to hear of your impending engagement
30.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
wow! That was good. so you wanna ask E for me?
31.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Very Exciting!!
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah.... I''m doin'' the Carlton for ya!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awww that is wonderful news. And much larger than teeny tiny...
31.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo, exciting! *sending dust your way*

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYY!!! =) Teehee!

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say "yay for news!"

However, why can''t you still go on the Costa Rica trip even if you are engaged? Studying abroad in college is such a fantastic experience that you really shouldn''t miss. Can''t you just put off wedding planning for a bit and still go? Or at the very least get the big things (reception venue and ceremony location) planned before you go and then do all the rest of the smaller details later? There''s a natural lull in wedding planning after the main things are sorted out, so you should have no trouble traveling abroad during that time.

I just don''t want you to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience if you really don''t have to!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:35:00 PM
Author: havernell
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say ''yay for news!''

However, why can''t you still go on the Costa Rica trip even if you are engaged? Studying abroad in college is such a fantastic experience that you really shouldn''t miss. Can''t you just put off wedding planning for a bit and still go? Or at the very least get the big things (reception venue and ceremony location) planned before you go and then do all the rest of the smaller details later? There''s a natural lull in wedding planning after the main things are sorted out, so you should have no trouble traveling abroad during that time.

I just don''t want you to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience if you really don''t have to!
AGREED!!!! One of the best things--possibly THE best thing--I have ever done. Don''t miss it!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
absolute genius!!!! i''m sure the next few months are going to fly by anyway!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! congrats!!

36.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Edited: Ooops, wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results