shape
carat
color
clarity

a teaser photo of my upgrade...

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire said:
Wow, it's breathtaking and looks terrific on your hand! Congrats and can't wait to see more photos!

Yennyfire-be careful what you ask for, you just might get it :naughty:

I would love to post more pics, but I don't want anyone to get tired of looking at pics of my ring.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
freaken beautiful! I love your nails toooo!!! :love: I also like the gnome! hehe!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I promise we don't get tired of pictures...especially of beautiful rings like yours!!! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely stunning and different! Your yellow diamond is a beautiful color.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Congratulations!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all of the nail comments. If any of you live in the Ozarks region, you should definitely book an appointment with my nail lady-she is the BEST!

Today is my day off so I will be heading out in the beautiful autumn light to get some more photos! This morning on my drive to the post office, I caught a view of m ring in the window out of the corner of my eye and it looked like I had a ball of fire on my finger! :-o

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful and looks amazing on your hands! I love yellow diamonds and hope to own one someday. I think when I eventually do I will go the lower color diamond (w,x etc) vs. fancy yellow. I liked your nails too!

ffighterwifey

Rough_Rock
i love you ring..the design is similar to the one i was looking at from Tacori sell by local jeweler but fuhhh they want $5800 just for the setting without center stone .. you are lucky. it look good ..i wish my finger aren't so small.. 3 3/4 :)

enjoy it!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow GORGEOUS!! I am loving these W-X yellows!! And I'm no expert, but it seems like you got a great price!! Congrats!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results