shape
carat
color
clarity

A taste of what's coming for spring at PP

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
J.S. of PP just came back from China. He posted some pictures in the other forum. He's working on a line for "possible Spring launch". This line's focus is pearls that are a "sort of bi-color aesthetic and change colors in different light". I got a small bag of the sample pearls in drop/oval shapes to play with. They are lustrous and colorful. Luster is so sharp, they look like akoya. I love the blue and gold/green ones. They are so rare.

Some of them look green and gold if you are looking straight at them, but are green and pink at an angle. Or they look peachy/golden but has pinkish overtone at an angle. A strand or bracelet with these pearls would look fresh and crisp when Spring arrives.

IMG_4997-1.jpg

IMG_4998-1.jpg

IMG_5000-1.jpg

IMG_5001-1.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous little pretties. They look like small colored Easter eggs, perfect for spring, as you say.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh thank goodness it wasn't just me: EASTER EGGS! i love them and i'm liking these pears....i love your descriptionof them as to how they change color depending on angle of viewing.

MoZo

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
HHHPmom is that whole box of pearls yours? What are you going to do with them? Love the green pearl and the large drops :appl: I need to get up there and see them and the new souffle strands.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
:love: those are beautiful, I am loving the blue toned pearls... more pearls to add to my wish list for sure!

le chat

Rough_Rock
They are so attractive and I couldn't stop looking at those cuties. Hope PP will launche soon.....

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think the launch has round pearls too. This is what Jeremy said: "I was able to collect around 700 pearls in total, but the main objective was to teach the factories to find exactly what I'm looking for so they can begin collecting them for a possible Spring launch."

4ranchgirl, no, the whole box is not mine, lol. I am only keeping some pearls, returning the rest next week. You'll have several hundred to choose from when you visit PP.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Goodie just what I need....more pearls but I do not think I can restrain my self. Did you get the big drops? Those are wonderful.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really are like little easter eggs :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those colors are gorgeous :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, lovely! :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I am wearing 5 bracelets today, not just Tahitian stretch bracelets, but also metallic FW bracelets. The pearls from oval FW bracelet are from Jeremy's bag. Drop Tahitian stretch bracelet pearls were hand-picked by my husband when we were at the 2010 ruckus. Near round Tahitian bracelet is from Tahiti Pearl Market. Two small round FW bracelets are from PP. I bought a necklace and split them to make bracelets.

Pictures taken with my Samsung cell phone, not best quality to showcase the pearls. In real life, the oval metallic FW pearls mesmerize me. Some pearls have multiple colors, peachy in the middle, green on the end and pink on other end when I twist my wrist.

I like wearing bracelets better than necklaces because I get to see those pearls glimmer in front of me by the keyboard, almost all day at work.

2 metallic FW Tah bracelets.jpg

5 bracelets.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I completely agree with you about bracelets. I keep a small mirror propped up on my tape dispenser across from me at my desk so I can see my pearls when I'm wearing a necklace. There's still something more satisfying about being able to look down and admire them on your wrist all day though.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
soooooo gorgeous. I never knew that pearls could be like this.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
HHP your bracelets :appl: :appl: :appl: what a wonderful arm full. I hope you bring the new metallic one to the Ruckus this summer. I will be prepared to drool.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous bunch of Tahitians! I love the shape! :cheeky:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
I was trying to achieve the same wrist-look...It's overkill for the whole ensemble on me.

77569898.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy moly that is a set! look at the size of those....especially necklace!!!!

MoZo

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
My plan was to make a pendant like this with some of the FW pearls. I contacted the website that sells this pendant to purchase the finding w/o pearls and they didn't reply to me.

Grape stem pendant.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
So I made this today...for the time being. The pictures don't do these justice. My pix on my MacBook Pro look better than when they are uploaded here. My hands and camera were reflected in the pearls (best example is in the last picture). Crest strip for color reference.

IMG_5021-2.jpg

IMG_5024-1.jpg

IMG_5026-1.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty pendant. Love the pearl colors. :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think its super looking!

MoZo

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shots this morning. Thanks for letting me share. I am so enthralled by these pearls.

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049-1.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very nice :appl: :appl: :appl: I can see I will be in trouble when I see Jeremy in April :mrgreen:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1299439141|2866139 said:
I can see I will be in trouble when I see Jeremy in April :mrgreen:

Indeed you will. Imagine I only had a small bag to pick, you'll have a whole table set up for you. I wore the pendant today. When we were outside in the full sunlight, my husband was ooh and ahh...ing, especially at the blue pearl. When I got back inside the car, I took it off to look at it. Lo and behold, the pearl is purple at the front in full sun. At 45 degree angle, there is an outline of green in the back, running vertically. All of them are very metallic in full sun too.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous pendant! :appl:

Absolutely stunning and unique! :love:

I envy you guys being able to visit PP, I would love to be able to run my fingers through a box of those Easter eggs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results